Uhuuu, Yep I am going to the meeting. Tonight...

by Vivamus 47 Replies latest jw friends

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

Uhuuu, Yep I am going to the meeting. Tonight... Motives: I want the newest Watchtowers, I feel deprived of all the new light, lol. I am writing my thesis about them, (which is turning into a prayer without ending, *sigh*) and I want those mags. And I have a morbid desire to see my old fake friends. I am morbidly curious how my welcome will be... So I phoned the elder who called me a whore and slut when I got DF, and told him I wanted the mags. And we made the date for tonight, he will bring the mags for me (lets hope he'll keep his word) and.... told me I could have access to the library since I need to solve my issues (as I lied to him) before I can fully come back. Mkay... will see how it goes.... *Lights up a ciggie in order to prepare for the most boring evening ever....* Oh... and I said, at the end of the phone-convo.. "I don't have any skirts anymore, just jeans, is that a huge drama?" To which his response was "uhm......well......erm..... well, you need to take small steps at a time anyway.....so.....er......I guess not a huge drama....." LMFAO.. - Blue Bubblegum Girl

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

and I told her to take her tong-piercing out, because they else won't believe her and know this is fake - which I think she don't believe

• smack
    smack

I'd LOVE to be there when you poke your tongue out!!!!!!

Steve

Tasmanian Overbeer

• Maverick
    Maverick

Please keep us up to date of Viv's great adventure into middle earth! maverick

• caspian
    caspian

You go and and kick some ass Viv!!.

mmmmmmmmm English Guys can't really pull that saying off very well can they?

Cas.

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

I am NOT gonna take my piercing out, I refuse to do so

And I will keep ya all posted, lol

-

Blue Bubblegum Girl

• rocketman
    rocketman
    So I phoned the elder who called me a whore and slut when I got DF

Such nice, loving words from a loving shepherd.

Yep, keep us posted Viv, should be interesting....well, your post should be interesting. The meeting most assuredly will not be.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Now Viv, just remember that you mustn't wear a cross when you go there, okay?!

• shera
  • Vivamus
    Vivamus

LMAO, Ozzie,but I really wanted too.... How about a pentagram then? How about one like this one? And naturally, I can wear a cross to match it, LMAO. I will have to keep them covered tho....

-

Blue Bubblegum Girl

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit