Browns

by maybesbabies 32 Replies latest social physical

• Phantom Stranger
    Phantom Stranger

Yah, Doug's my man. 41 years young!

But Stan Humphries had heart too - beating the Raiders in '95 after literally yanking the backup off of the field and limping behind center.

Best of luck up there.

• rocketman
    rocketman

They will need to move the team to Baltimore and call it the Ravens.....that seemed to work once before

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

Rocketman, that was cold!

As for me...

Go...

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

Maybes I feel your pain...I am none to happy with my Vikings right now...*ugh* It's like they aren't even trying!!

I am a closet Borwn fan just so you know...you guys got my favorite player of all time...Robert Griffith...

You guys got Rudd from us too...he was awesome too...our defense is CRAP--I really miss them both!

(I still have his vikings jersy--sigh I miss him!)

• Makena1
    Makena1

Sorry, cannot offer any suggestions on the problems with the Browns.

O/T - by any chance are you my 6th grade history teacher. She was obsessed with the Browns. We would get special credit on quizzes if we knew whether the Browns won or lost the night before. If I missed the evening sports news, I figured I had a 90% chance of getting the answer correct by writing, "Browns lost". No offense to Browns fans, just relating a story.

All best,

Mak

• rocketman
    rocketman

It was cold, but sadly true for Browns fans. They didn't get to the Super Bowl until they became the Ravens.

Another thought - maybe the old AAFC (All American Football Conference) of the late 1940s should come back. The Browns got their start there and dominated that league before it was absorbed into the NFL. Then, they continued winning in the NFL, and in total appeared in league championship games in 11 of 13 seasons from 1946-1958.

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

Hey maybes, do you follow the Buckeyes at all?

If they can get quality wins vs. Purdue and Michigan, I think they'll be playing for the National Championship again - WOOOOHOOOOO!!!!!

• maybesbabies
    maybesbabies
    If they can get quality wins vs. Purdue and Michigan, I think they'll be playing for the National Championship again - WOOOOHOOOOO!!!!!

Yes! I see good things coming for the Buckeyes!

But can you believe it??!?!?!?!?! The Browns waived Kevin Johnson today!!!!!!! I am so pissed off!!! I love KJ, and I think it had to do more with Butch Davis' ego than with KJ's ability!! But, this may be very good for KJ, it seems to be a trend that after a player gets dropped by the Browns, they end up with SuperBowl rings. I think we need to waive Butch! I know shutterbug wouldn't agree, but I think he should go back to coaching college football! Grrrr......I'm too mad to be coherent right now!!!!

• Badger
    Badger

Hey, now, butch Davis is just fine...don't dis us Oklahoma boyz.

• Aztec
    Aztec

Hey! The Lions have won 3 whole games this year! Woohoo! Face it Maybies, the Browns and Lions are perennial losers.

Dan, all I can say is "Die Buckeyes Die"! I hate Ohio State! Blah!

~Aztec

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit