Browns

by maybesbabies 32 Replies latest social physical

• maybesbabies
    maybesbabies

Why can't the Browns win??!?!?!!??!?! They obviously have talent on that team!!!! I think coach Davis has not been utilizing his players to their full potential. What the hell is his problem, calling shotgun on 3rd and inches???? I don't get his play calling, and I think that both he and Bruce Arians need to be replaced!!! Who agrees with me?? And for the Browns fans who don't agree with me, what do you think needs to be done? We've had dropped passed, missed tackles, and bad play calling. What will it take for the Browns to win?

• Shutterbug
    Shutterbug

Butch Davis is a good coach, give him a little time.

• maybesbabies
    maybesbabies

Well, you don't agree with me, Shutterbug, but what do you think it will take for the Browns to win? Just give Davis a little time, and suddenly he'll remember that he's not coaching college any more? But seriously, I really want to hear what you think it'll take for the Browns to win, besides time!!!!!! More training? Better play calling? Better players? More team unity? Resolving the quarterback controversy? Better draft picks? I love my Brownies, and want to hear what y'all think would help them to win (not that it makes any difference, we have what we have for the rest of the season, I just hope that things will turn around for my Brownies!).

P.S. Just look at who we passed up in the 1999-2000 drafts!!!!! Auggghhhhhhhh!!!

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

Well, they played KC in KC, Not too many people expect a middling team like the Browns to beat the best team in the league on their own turf.

GO BENGALS!!!!!

• lastcall
    lastcall

MB I am a huge Brown fan!

It has been a difficult burden to bare. Your'e right they do have alot of talent. They just need to start to believe in themselves. They have had some tough breaks this year. There not as bad as there record would indicate.

They need a strong running game, a better run defence, and they'll be right there. We will have our day MB, it's just not going to be this year.

There schedual this year still gives them an outside chance of making the playoffs.(Just tryin to look at the bright side.)

• Phantom Stranger
    Phantom Stranger

As a Charger fan, I say stop yer whining.

• Sassy
    Sassy

Sorry your team didn't win. I was none too happy with the Vikings today too. I almost went to the game and am glad I didn't. Who knows why they lose sometimes. Drives me crazy.

• Shutterbug
    Shutterbug

I don't know how long or what it will take to turn the Browns around. They weren't much of a team when the owner decided to move them to Baltimore and starting again as a new franchise, well, it's going to take time. After all football is a game and the other guys also want to win. Bug

• Badger
    Badger

9-0 Chiefs...

My two fave teams could pull a back-to-back!

Trent Green is the second coming of Len Dawson...Trent Green is the second coming of Len Dawson...

• maybesbabies
    maybesbabies
    MB I am a huge Brown fan! We will have our day MB, it's just not going to be this year

Nice to meet a kindred spirit!

9-0 Chiefs...

Rub it in, Badger, just rub it in....I love the feeling of salt in my wounds!

Of course, not many would expect the Browns to beat KC, but why be a fan if you don't believe in your team? Rather, being a Browns fan, perhaps that means one has to believe in miracles!!!!

As a Charger fan, I say stop yer whining
    Phantom, you gotta know what I'm saying!!!! BTW, I was so psyched to see Flutie come back on the field!!! Shows what a lot of excitement and heart can bring to a team!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit