Paranoia at Britain Branch?

by The Fall Guy 14 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• steve2
    steve2

To be fair to the female switchboard operator: Many organizations instruction their operators to avoid engaging in conversations or exchanges with callers beyond finding out who they want to talk to. It is usually a maxim of such organizations or companies to warn operators that callers may be trying to extract any kind of information from them under the guise of "innocent" questions. Call it paranoia but I prefer to think that JW organization is simply following standard organizational protocol for its operators.

I'd be more impressed with the OP if the caller had been put through to someone else in the organization besides the operator and had the exact same exchange.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

yeah, they're being ''watched and they know it''.

With the TV shows like W5 in Canada and the Australian Royal Commission, their are lot more '''eyes''' turned toward the WT. That is why they '''say little, say well''', so to speak.

• DwainBowman
    DwainBowman

21 years ago, I called the "branch" while holding a gun to my head, begging though the tears to talked to someone that might give me some words of encouragement, nope if any thing, they only pushed the final button!!!

After a last desperate prayer, I pulled the trigger. A split second before it fired a hand jerked my hand and gun away from my head!!!

For fifteen years, I believed an angel had sent someone to stop me, I so wanted to believe it!

I know now that it truly was someone that just cared, and had watch me going down the dark pit!!

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Let's be honest, folks.

At this point, how the hell could there not be paranoia at WT branches?

:smirk:

• lastmanstanding
    lastmanstanding

I think the main point is, you should be able to call up and ask one simple question that they MUST be able to answer.

CAN YOU DIRECT ME TO SOMEONE IN THE KNOW, WHO CAN ANSWER THE BIG QUESTIONS?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit