Are Most People That You Know Of A Little Screwed Up???

by minimus 38 Replies latest jw friends

• sens
    sens

I know some people who are screwed up yer...but not all of them

• moonwillow
    moonwillow

Everyone is screwed up in one way or another or maybe in more ways than one

• SLOAN
    SLOAN

I am certifiable, but LOTS of fun!!!!!!!

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

for all the screw-ups!!!!!

Guest 77

• minimus
    minimus

By the way, is there really anything wrong with being a little screwed up? If everyone was like me, all they'd do is ask questions.

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

You know, growing up, I thought that adults knew everything, and that the world was perfect.

Now, I know very few people that I would consider to be really solid emotionally. Life is crazy.

• Sassy
    Sassy

Having just come out most of the people in my life had been JWs. And yes.. most of them are screwed up........royally. My boyfriend keeps asking me as I talk about some of my (now only past) friends, do you have any NORMAL people in your life??

• franklin J
    franklin J

I think we are all just a little dysfunctional--and so what? I think it is healthy for us to realize that "life happens" and no one is perfect. Our varied experiences make us who we are---all different.

I always thought of my family and our JW experiences as something out of a Tennesse Williams novel, set on Long Island rather than the deep south. And my wifes family--"The Munsters"---(she is the "normal" cousin Marilyn, of course) ; and the two of us with no religious common ground, accept the situation and get on with our relationship.

I do believe it is our differences which make us interesting.

• Flowerpetal
    Flowerpetal

My parents were raised in the depression and that mentality was passed on to me. (Can't waste anything) so I'm a little screwed up from that....plus my daughter says we are a bit dysfunctional as a family---but she realizes that a lot of people who grew up in the '60's were that way.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit