Are Most People That You Know Of A Little Screwed Up???

by minimus 38 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Whaddya think???

• DFWnonJW
    DFWnonJW

In one way or another, you betchya!

• minimus
    minimus

DFW----At least we're not, huh?

• laylaluv
    laylaluv

I think everyone has their problems and their own "demon".

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

I once walked into a kingdom hall and an elder with a sense of humor but in all seriousness asked me to look around and asked "What do you think -- are we dealing with a full deck of cards here?" -- what he meant was Are Most JWs That You Know Of A Little Screwed Up??? -- my reply was -- well all the Aces and Kings are certainly missing --- in other words I agree that most witnesses are a little screwed up -- most people who have had little or no contact with them are not as screwed up. Hope this answers your question Minimus

• Aztec
    Aztec

Sane people are no fun. I think to survive in this world you have to have some sort of mental problem, otherwise, wouldn't we all be out in the streets protesting what's happened in Liberia? To deal with the strange and sometimes crazy world we live in you have to have some sort of emotional block. I know I do.

~Aztec

• minimus
    minimus

So, Az, it's kinda good to be a little screwed up.

• blondie
    blondie

Min, everyone is screwed up except you and me and sometimes I wonder about you.

• freedom96
    freedom96

I think even those who think their shit don't stink behind closed doors have some secrets that they wouldn'w anyone to know.

All people are probably a little wierd to some degree.

• kgfreeperson
    kgfreeperson

Well, yeah, but only one of them is a JW.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit