CHURCH OF JEHOVAH

by [email protected] 71 Replies latest jw friends

• skiz
    skiz

I ran across this quote

That bloodthirsty man, called the prophet Samuel, makes God to say, 'Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not, but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass.'

Do you thinbk it's accurate ?

David

• Phantom Stranger
    Phantom Stranger

Thanks for showing up guys! Where ya been? :)

• shamus
    shamus

Hey buddy!

Why don't you go peddal your religion over here:

[deleted]

They will be more like biting dogs than us... I can assure you.

Anyhoo, good luck on your membership here. I guess because I don't believe in your religion I am not "kind-hearted"... LOL! Why don't you go stick your religion somewhere else for a change? We don't need religion here.

• minimus
    minimus

With 4 members, what do you hope to accomplish? Have you ever been associated with Troy Brown? Are you disfellowshipped or have you disassociated? Who are you people???

• shamus
    shamus

Minimus,

Get off the board! It's friday night and you need your sleep!

• minimus
    minimus

SHAMUS------shhhhh------I'm thinking of joining the CHURCH OF JEHOVAH.

• shamus
    shamus

Me too... I just love the insinuations coming back to haunt me... insinuating that only loving people will go join the group... , lovers of "freedom"..

How do such morons even come here? We've all heard these tactics before!

• minimus
    minimus

I think they've been here before under different names.....Shamus, I'll join and then if they're legit, I'll let ya know.

• Gadget
    Gadget

Last time I looked there was a post at the top of the page that said 'All Welcome'. How welcome has this poster been made to feel? One of the things I didn't like about being a jw was being told what I could and couldn't believe, and them having a go at people if they didn't believe the same things as them. Thats what I've just seen, people having a go at him because he believed different things to them. Personally, I disagree with what he believes, but if he has that faith then good for him if he wants to follow it, we're all free people. I respect people who have a faith, because I myself have none. And the main thing is that they are trying to take people away from the wbts, and isn't that what we all want? Different people want different things. There was a thread a few days ago about not being happy with all the fluff on here because it put some people off because they still believed in Jehovah just not in what was happening with the organisation(I think Nickey started it, but correct me if I'm wrong). This sort of thing might have been just what they're looking for, an important first step to get them out of the wbts and able to start looking at things for themselves, and then they might progress onto here anyway. Different people need different things. And I thought it was out of order for people to have a go at somebody because they believed something they didn't like while at the same time attacking the wbts for shunning people who didn't follow their believe system.

• shamus
    shamus

I TOTALLY DISAGREE, gadget... BTW, I really love your hair in your avatar... it's kewl! (seriously!)

This guy is peddaling a religion here.. in an x-jw website. Sorry to say, but this is probably one of those ppl that come here and make a mockery of themselves... or not. Who knows?

The only thing that I am sure of is that he/she is peddaling YET ANOTHER yahoo group dedicated to YET ANOTHER offshoot of religion.

Those grouops end up dead before you know it... as will this one. Just another nitwit wanting to use the same old blaming theories of the WTBTS on us... to shame us into joining. I am sorry... I have had enough shame in my life. If this poster chooses to use these tactics, then I choose to laugh my fool head off.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit