CHURCH OF JEHOVAH

by [email protected] 71 Replies latest jw friends

• churchofjehovah@yahoo.com
    [email protected]

Please be reminded of this alternative now that the Watchtower Society has brought horrible reproach upon God's good name.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/churchofjehovah/

• Phantom Stranger
  • blondie
    [email protected]

Jehovah Himself has not done these horrible things, but they are bad fruits of an apostacized Governing Body and others who prefer humans over Jehovah.

Watchtower-appointed elders are too often preying on children and adults in the kingdom halls and communities where they live

http://silentlambs.org/newsletter/NewsLetterItem.cfm?SendoutID=151

Besides which the Watchtower denounces the U.N. though it had official ties 10 years and probably still has some under the covers.

And there are many other wrongs. It's time to move ahead to restore love for our heavenly Father.

[email protected]

Thanks blondie.

• Nickey
    Nickey

Hmmm

• blondie
    blondie

Matthew 16 18 Now I say to you that you are Peter, [1] and upon this rock I will build my church, and all the powers of hell [2] will not conquer it.

Doesn't the church belong to Christ Jesus?

• imallgrowedup
    imallgrowedup

So JW's are splintering off now?! OMG! I've got to quit taking so many naps! You miss 10 minutes on this board, and you miss a lot!!!!

Don't these dingdongs realize that with or without church elders who abuse children and the WT having ties with the UN, that they still evolve from a religion that once embraced pyramidology and astrology, believed that Russell himself was the Faithful and Discreet Slave, and that they are using a bible that is translated incorrectly?

Looks like we need an army to go over to the new site and open a few minds.

Can openers, anyone?!

imallgrowedup

[email protected]

How did you turn it into a hyperlink?

[email protected]

What a shame that someone had posted right below the opening post with such unChristian words. Please see the site for yourselves, friends.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit