This week is water weak in watch tower land

by prologos 11 Replies latest social humour

• prologos
    prologos

tuesday, midweek.: Imitation Faith book "study". Noah's ark floating above Mt. Everest, after 200 meters per day rains. or perhaps Noah's strong faith transported Everest and all mountains into the Marianas trench; it is possible according to Math 21:21, and the ark just lifted only so so, and Noah did not shed a tear as he waved his mother, relatives goodby at the pier.

Then the bible reading: How long does it take for God to realize his mistake and repent, relent? the bible answer? 2-3 days., because he regretted to have killed so many over David's counting publishers, -erhem- member totals .

Sunday's wt. "study" standing firm in the faith and on water. really. Jesus, Peter walking on water, not ice, water! what?

If your faith is as good and solid as these stories-- deepest sympathies. wt water week.

• prologos
    prologos
    to follow on the "no rain before" thread: where did all this water come from? from on high. the wt water canopy. , not just cloud level, perhaps orbit leve. some one calculated water or anything falling from that high, would have correspondingly high temperatures Think sattelite burn-ups upon re-entry. everything would be cooked in the rain that was held back for 1600 years. a water based faith, not build on rock.
  • truthseeker100
    truthseeker100

http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/neutrinos-win-again-more-than-1-300-physicists-share-breakthrough-prize-for-particle-experiments/?WT.mc_id=SA_SPC_20151112

This guy is a neighbor of mine he might know. LOL

And tonight at Queens ..... http://kingstonherald.com/news/snowden-queens-university-2010315259

I am sure what he has to say will make news before the night is out. Should be interesting.

I am sorry these links are not intended to derail your thread and I couldn't decide where else to post them.

• prologos
    prologos
    /neutrinos-breakthrough-prize-for-particle-experiments

This guy is a neighbor of mine he might know. LOL

And tonight at Queens ..... snowden-queens-university-

I am sorry these links are not intended to derail your thread and I couldn't decide where else to post them.

The unrelated inserts aways can produce interesting conversations, particularly in the humour section.

bible reading: I Chron. 21:15. "--Jehovah began to feel regret over the calamity--"(that he had planned and executed) it took him 3 days to discover his mistake and change, unlike the neutrino, that changes flavour. flips instantly when it discovers it is being observed in the fluid, in the caves. and

re jesus walking on water: perhaps it had a change of phase too under his feet, unidirectional brownian motion, instant freezing just so not to violate the laws of nature in miracles, all powered by "faith". A snow Job that Snowdon would be able to reveal, if the CIA investigated it.

• truthseeker100
  • truthseeker100
    truthseeker100

another good site for the mentally diseased gives me comfort and I can't describe why?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLmNI3obuBI&spfreload=10

• prologos
    prologos
    another good site for the mentally diseased gives me comfort and I can't describe why?

Beethoven was also spelled besoffen. prefer Bach. check your mail.

• prologos
    prologos
    with so many unusual water stories in this week's wt faith material, the headline should have read wash-towel, as in other humour threads.
  • prologos
    prologos
    Moses supposedly wrote all about 4 edenic rivers, the flood, while living in the desert with his million followers, knocking on rocks to get water, he did not have a clue, but his stories are the basis for wt faith. fabulous fables.
  • prologos
    prologos

Monologue continued on water[mark] in this week's meetings: The F word question:

If you held up 1) the flood story*, 2) Jesus walking on water**, 3) even the 3 day _"regret", that mistake I made: Jehovah'***,-- up to the light of science and reality, stories written on quality water mark paper --what would you see? the F-word' no, not faith. but

F.A.K.E. the truth about the 'truth' shining through between the lines. readers beware.

* Imitation Faith book

** wt study on faith

*** bible reading I Chron 21:15

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit