You Pick The Witnesses Survey...Fun For All Ages

by HadEnuf 17 Replies latest jw friends

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

As I was cruising the internet one fine day...I happened upon a local radio station website which contained pictures from a local charity event. Low and behold...to my utter amazement...many of the pictures were of people I knew in my past life as a JW...people who still are active JW's and were always considered among the "spiritual" and "good" JW's. So my fine friends...I took two pictures and would like you to tell me who you would say were the JW's and who were the "Worldlings"??? The Picture on the Left? or the picture on the right? (You may also feel free to add why you chose the picture you did.) Thank you for your participation in my little survey! Cathy L.

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

The one with the red x. I chose that one because it was a red x.

• micheal
    micheal

The red x on the left side is worldlings. I pick that because, well, I don't really know why I picked it.

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

Okay...are these pictures not showing up? I can see them...or am I hallucinating??? Arghhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

• blondie
    blondie

There is certain way to post pictures from your desktop...but I don't know how to do it...help!

• Euphemism
    Euphemism

HadEnuf... you need to upload these pictures using the Attach button (the paperclip) on the posting page.

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr....back to the drawing board...NEVER SAY DIE!!!

• Euphemism
    Euphemism

Looks great now... thanks HadEnuf!

• kj
    kj

I'm guessing the one on the left, just because they get all "wild" and stuff when they think no one is looking.

kj

• Lutece
    Lutece

The ones on the left, they are already in trouble, why not really go crazy! Witnesses are so restricted that once they get a chance to dress up they go to extremes sometimes.

Are we right?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit