Sinuitis and a cure?

by jayhawk1 44 Replies latest watchtower medical

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

Glad you are feeling better.

You know, as time goes on and antibiotics lose their effectiveness (something I've seen in the hospital) people are going to have to start looking to the past folk knowledge for remedies for things like this.

We should maybe compile all of our knowledge and submit them to some kind of scientific testing.

CZAR

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

I was feeling the same way. The medical doctor just wasn't getting the job done. Hats off to him for his help. I felt like if I kept pestering people with this thread somebody might just say something that would work. Seems like the combination of suggestions given has helped me out in addition to medicines perscribed by the good doctor. Hopefully I won't have a relapse.

• Oracroth
    Oracroth

The problem is that doctors tend to throw anti-biotics at a problem before they really know what the problem is. They also tend to prescribe very weak antibiotics before resorting to the "heavy duty" supply. Antibiotics are absolutely worthless against a viral infection. Not to mention anti-biotics also can trigger the destuction of aerobic bacteria in our body leading to an overgrowth of anerobic bacteria, especially in the digestive track. On top of that by using such drugs we also don't allow our bodies to fight off infections on their own and thereby not allowing our immune systems to increase in strength. My recommendation to anyone is if it's something you can bear, go to the doctor to make sure it's nothing to serious and see if you can't endure until the symptoms subside. If they don't get any better after awhile, then go to the doctor for more help. If it's viral, you're on your own.

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

Oil of Oregano from Health Food Store.

• Mac
    Mac

Spazzy....RUN!!!!!!!!!...the alopaths are in close pursuit!!!

mac

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit