Welcome to Apostaville--Population: You

by joannadandy 50 Replies latest jw friends

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82

he didn't give us a deal on our drinks

oh yes he did!! i distinctly remember paying like five bucks for four drinks. remember when that guy said he'd pay for our drinks in exchange for a dance? lol!!!

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

A little picture of the house I had in mind...

Hopkin designed Rockport, Texas.

Pretty, eh?

Lisa

• Badger
    Badger

"Wahyell, Ah doo Dee-claire! Ah LUUUV yer Hayouse, arrowstar!"

I'm livin' outside of town on a 10-acre wood with chickens and a garden...and, of course, picking you and beans up for our games.

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

Why thankya very kindly sir. I do so luv this hawse.

Lisa

<happycuzBadgerispickingmeupforthegamesdancing>

• SanFranciscoJim
    SanFranciscoJim

This is the house where I live:

• Eric
    Eric

Lisa, Jim,

Those are both pretty big pretty houses. Looks like too much dusting to do...

If either of you have a garage attached, all I need is room for a couple of bikes, my toolchest (wired for sound, as it happens), a workbench, and a well-sprung cot tucked into the corner.

Oh, and a beer 'fridge!

If you don't count raucous, I make no noise at all.

Eric

P.S. Jim, You may bump your pre-sold counter by one. I wouldn't miss it for all the knee-pucks in Apostaville.

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

Eric, hon, you can take over the garage if you like.

Make yourself at home

Lisa

• not interested
    not interested

Hey JO,

remember me? I wanna live there too!!!!!!!!!!!!! but only if I can be goalie for the hockey team,..... or at least the town's manwhore!!!!!

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

MANWHORE!!!

Are you kidding!! Of course you're in the town!!

You're the offical floor dancer!! No party would be complete without your hip thrusting...I am ironing dollar bills to stuff in your pants RIGHT NOW!!!

• DFWnonJW
    DFWnonJW
    DFW--you can't be a roadie...you will be far to busy making crackpot apostate themed stickers and t-shirts that Eyegirl and I comission! Perhaps we can school you in how to make Apostaville snowglobes! You are in charge of tourist crap!

Well isn't this just @^#$%* swell. I put in my application for an Apostaville job and get stuck in a tourist crap making sweatshop!!

Ok, well I tried to post a pic of my apostashop but no go. Will try again later.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit