Welcome to Apostaville--Population: You

by joannadandy 50 Replies latest jw friends

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

((Badger)) -

You made my day, sweetie. Thank you.

((DFW)) -

Comf will be drumming in Nos's band and I'll be a lowly roadie.
    Hon, there ain't nuthin' lowly 'bout you... ((joanna)) Thank you for this thread. I really love the idea. Lisa
  • ESTEE
    ESTEE

Joannadandy ... do I need a green card ...? 'cuz I wanna come live with youz all!!!

ESTEE

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

I wanna play Jo!

Bikerchic, Onacruse, BigTex and Cruzan would all live on a different street--to keep a distance from us rowdies, but they'd still go out to breakfast with us, cuz they love us inspite of our drinking problems.

Cruising

Hope there's a lake nearby for onacruse!

Bike Riding

I'll be riding my bike over for regular checkups visits to make sure you girls are being the nice little angels we all know you are......Angel and when I get there please have my Cheers 2 drinks ready! Then I'll stager, er ride my bike cuz I can't walk over to Big Tex's and Nina's and give them my full report to send to Valis the district overbeer to let him know all is well in Apostaville.Winky

To be seen on a street near you............the wild ones the ones they couldn't control, they've always been crazy but it kept them from going insane!

KateButterfly With Cocoon

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

Estee would have a lovely studio all her own and would teach us all to ballroom dance. We would glide across the dance floor with grace like in a fairy tale all because of her.

Lisa

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

Woo hoo!

People want to live in my town!!

Izz2cool, You're ridin the short bus with me baby!!

We'll go see Nos and his band. He can sing us a Chimpmunk song...

I want to hang out at the art studio too!

Estee of course you're welcome! WHo else can teach this white girl to dance??

Biker you just tell me what you want to drink and it will always be set up for you on the bar! *winks* Do you have a big basket on your bike? I picture a basket--or am I off base?

• Beans
    Beans

I will be the VP of internal communications! Joannadandy you know I'm good for breakfast eh!

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

Lady Lee--

This town will so need a thearapist, it's a good thing we have you!

Aztec-

You are not given a choice in the matter--YOU WILL LIVE IN MY TOWN DAMNIT! *stamps her foot*

Jgnat--

Can I come paint with you? That sounds lovely!

Xena-

LT will be the hot minister to the community

You genius!! OF COURSE! I can't believe I forgot! Henceforth let there be a decleration, all clergy must wear kilts!!

Lisa-

I LOVE LEMONADE! I AM SO THERE!

So jim--does this mean we get spread horrible rumors about the creepy guy on the hill? As long as you publish often you are welcome. Sort of a JD Salinger type aren't ya?

Everybody would wanne live there, but we are an exclusive group, lol.

Yes Viv...and I think we know which religious types will be expressly forbidden from living there...not that I think they'd want to with a name like Apostaville!

Can I be the local massage therapist?
    Avishai I just have one thing to say to you sir....YUM! *insert drool emoticon here* DFW--you can't be a roadie...you will be far to busy making crackpot apostate themed stickers and t-shirts that Eyegirl and I comission! Perhaps we can school you in how to make Apostaville snowglobes! You are in charge of tourist crap! Beansy! I expect breakfast with you at least once a week...so I can sit and giggle myself silly! Eh?
  • SanFranciscoJim
    SanFranciscoJim
    So jim--does this mean we get spread horrible rumors about the creepy guy on the hill? As long as you publish often you are welcome. Sort of a JD Salinger type aren't ya?

I actually think of myself as a cross between Stephen King and Anne Rice, with a little Herman Wouk and Anthony Burgess thrown in for good measure.

My first novel (science fiction) is due to be published shortly. The publisher called the other day & told me that they're almost finished designing the cover. Of course, I'll be making an announcement on the board once it's out. I already have the ISBN number and the book itself is already typeset.

You can start as many rumors about me as you wish. Publicity sells books!

• bikerchic
    bikerchic
    Biker you just tell me what you want to drink and it will always be set up for you on the bar! *winks* Do you have a big basket on your bike? I picture a basket--or am I off base?

ummmm a basket, he,hee yeah someday I'm sure I'll have one of those big oversized tricycles with a horn and a basket and purple hair for me!

urp.....a what to drink? Gin and tonic thank you!

KateButterfly With Cocoon

• proudassmonkey
    proudassmonkey

this town is shaping up to be full of lushes.........

I LOVE it!!

although tink will be cut off after one drink sorry.

oh yeah tink.... lay off the poor mormon bartender not only was he NOT mormon but he didn't give us a deal on our drinks! <lmao>

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit