Contacting old friends

by Scherlemuch2tired 12 Replies latest jw experiences

• Scherlemuch2tired
    Scherlemuch2tired

I'm new to this site. I've been out for 27 years and was trying to figure out how to get in touch with others that may also be on here from my old congregation. It was Warrensburg , NY...

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Welcome!

I am no help sorry, as I am over the other side of the world.

But Its nice to have you here!

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

Most JWs leave and don’t go online and post on places like this forum. Welcome.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Good luck with that my friend I have been in touch with a couple of old "friends" that have either left or dont play by the GB rules.

I too am always on the lookout for more but so far no such luck.

By the way welcome to the forum it`s a great place to be.

• Scherlemuch2tired
    Scherlemuch2tired

Thank you for the welcome. I'll just keep my eyes open then.

• jwleaks
    jwleaks

Welcome Scherlemuch2tired. Tell us a bit about yourself.

JW LEAKS

• Pubsinger
    Pubsinger

You’d be better off searching Facebook. I have 100 friends on there, all of my best ones, who have all independently left the JWs.

• stillin
    stillin

Where in NY is Warrensburg? North country! I used to get up to Saratoga but that's still a ways, isn't it?

• scratchme1010
    scratchme1010
    I'm new to this site. I've been out for 27 years and was trying to figure out how to get in touch with others that may also be on here from my old congregation. It was Warrensburg , NY...

Have you tried Facebook? Seems like a good starting point.

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

Was not ever in that congregation, but recognize the name and am familiar with the Nicholson pedophilia scandal/crimes via my wife and her family.

Last I heard, Nicholson was DFd for boinking some pioneer sister but has been attending meetings faithfully like a good JW.

I agree with SCRATCHME. . . FB might be a better starting point.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit