Why does God create abominations?

by CPiolo 44 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• CPiolo
    CPiolo

>>I might add that you can't observe homosexual animal behavior, because since the fall of Adam & Eve, the animals have been imperfect too.

So, let me get this straight. You can't observe homosexual animal behavior because it is perfect behavior and animals now being imperfect no longer diplay this perfect behavior.

Or did you mean to say that animals now display imperfect homosexual behavior because God is also punishing the entire animal kingdom for the sins of one human couple? That's even worse than punishing an entire species for the sins of one couple. But this is, of course, another topic. Maybe someone should start a new thread.

CPiolo

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

I do not wish to be too awful -- but God has supposedly created another abomination -- the WTBTS

• Swan
    Swan

Obviously God knew that the world would need really good interior designers to keep homebound housewives happy being barefoot and pregnant, so he invented gay men. God knew the world would need small construction workers to get into the tight places that big men couldn't, so he invented butchy lesbians. God also knew that the world would be a dirty place needing lots of gullible janitors and window washers, so he invented JWs.

Tammy

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

swan says God also knew that the world would be a dirty place needing lots of gullible janitors and window washers, so he invented JWs.

ROTFLOL

• Tashawaa
    Tashawaa

I remember, as a good dubbie, watching an animal show (Discovery Channel???) and it showed "homosexual" animals. Now, this totally caught me off guard. There were these two males ducks, with one female. One of the males mated with both the male & female duck, and the female only the one male, and the other male duck only mated with the male duck... but they all lived happily together (did I lose you). Plus it showed it in the other species, and there was no "reason"... eg. being in heat and no females around. There were females of the species, but some were still showing a preference to the same sex. The ducks stuck in my head.

I reported this show to my mom, and that was the classic response I got. The animals became imperfect when man sinned. I mean, that explains EVERYTHING. Why they now eat meat, why God could in good conscience destroy them in the flood, why female spiders will eat the male once they mate, and why some are "abominations".

I miss the days when the answers were so straight forward and simple. No thinking involved.

• gumby
    gumby
    Why would God create people that are to be the object of God?s own wrath, to be the object of the bigotry, hate and abuse of ?good? and ?moral? people who have God?s good grace? Can someone please explain this to me? I certainly don?t understand it.

Why would God create viruses, flesheating diseases, animals that are born and meant to kill other animals? Why does he not answer millions who plead and beg to him for comfort or answers? Why did he write a book that has divided people instead of bringing them together?

Did a god even do any of these things? If you find out......let me know

Gumby

• Phantom Stranger
    Phantom Stranger

CP, it looks as if almost everybody is taking your question as a somewhat rhetorical artifice - that you are making a point, not asking for explanation.

If you really are looking for explanation... well, you might want to say something.

• SanFranciscoJim
    SanFranciscoJim

Those who would call homosexuals an "abomination" claim to know the mind of God. These are opinions only. Opinions should never relegate an entire sector of mankind to damnation.

I accept myself for who I am. What God thinks of me is between me and God. If, in the end, the ultraconservative fundamentalists are right, and God does view me as an "abomination", I will accept that judgement. I would rather die than be condemned to spend the rest of eternity in the company of bigots and homophobes -- that would be Hell !

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

Well that about wraps it up for the Abomination formerly known as God.

Expatbrit

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

God needs people to hate so that he can love the others.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit