My Brother Died Today

by Blueblades 91 Replies latest jw friends

• Valis
    Valis

Blue he is right inside your head...if you have the good memories spend some quiet time and close your eyes. He is there and the onus is on you to remember the best and don't forget. As well as I have said many time be grateful you don't live the rest of your life striving to uphold some delusional idea of humanity just so you can see your loved ones again. Much love and condolances from the Texas Branch.

Travis

• nilfun
    nilfun

Please accept my condolences, this is very sad news. I'm so sorry for your loss, Blueblades.

• Scully
    Scully

((((((((((((((( Blueblades ))))))))))))))))

Love, Scully

• yesidid
    yesidid

I'm so sorry ((((((Blueblades)))))).

I don't know where he is either. But I am sure he is not suffering anymore.

yesidid

• petespal2002
    petespal2002

{{{{{{{{{{Blueblades}}}}}}}}}}}}

Can you still pray as a form of comfort, or have you no belief?

• run dont walk
    run dont walk

very sorry for your loss, blueblades.

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

(((Blueblades)))

Personally, I take comfort in knowing that the loved ones still live on, because we remember them. Their actions, words, jokes, habits, and the most important, the impact they had on our lives. By remembering, they are still with us.

I'm sorry for your loss.

• blondie
    blondie

Blueblades, I'm so sorry. 61 is so young to die. Whatever situation your brother is in, I am confident that he is not suffering. I have found that when I need support that it comes from those who are my real family, not those who just share DNA with me. It comes from those share my heart.

Love, Blondie

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

Blue,

My heart and prayers and thoughts go out to you and yours at this time of loss.

Michael

• BLISSISIGNORANCE
    BLISSISIGNORANCE

Blue........................I am truely sorry for your loss.

Bliss

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit