My Brother Died Today

by Blueblades 91 Replies latest jw friends

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Sorry to hear about your brother Blueblades. Be grateful that you have had a brother for so many years. I missed out on that pleasure as my parents were ardent followers of Rutherford and I am sure I am a result of a broken condom.

Remember the good times you had together, he will always be with you in your heart.

• Gozz
    Gozz

Sorry to hear about your brother, Blueblades.

You're in the thoughts of all those who do care.

• Been there
    Been there

My sympathy to you and your family.

Your brother is in your heart, your mind and memories now. He has not left you.

• shera
    shera

(((((((Blueblades))))))))

• Latte
    Latte

{{{{{{{{{{Blueblades,}}}}}}}}}}

So sorry for your loss, my thoughts are with you.

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Sorry to hear about your loss. I offer my sympathy.

• invictus
    invictus

Sorry for the loss of your brother.

take care.

Invictus

• caspian
    caspian

Very Very Sorry to hear of your loss.

You are my thoughts

Cas.

• freein89
    freein89

Blueblades,

I am so very sorry. I have lost a brother too, I know how painful it is. The whole first year after losing a loved one is very tough, culminating in the first anniversary-which is also tough. I very much believe that there is something after and that it is something good. I can't say I know what it is, but I believe it is there. It has been four years since I lost Perry and I think of him often and I tell him how much I loved and still do love him and I think he knows.

Talk to your brother and tell him everything you need to say. He will know. Send your love to him and I send mine to you

Deb

• franklin J
    franklin J

Blueblades,

My condolences are with you. I am sorry for your loss

Sincerely, Frank

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit