Those of who are trying to get out of the Borg....

by Flowerpetal 22 Replies latest jw friends

• willyloman
    willyloman

I just don't. I turn in two hrs a mo. I figure they're like dividends for all those years I put in, and I'm reinvesting them.

• Odrade
    Odrade

Back when I was still going in service (hehe) I would usually just go to the door and read a scripture or two. I only offered literature once in awhile. I guess subconsciously I was already afraid they would try to learn more if I left a book or Watchtower.

Lucky me, none of my calls or studies ever converted. I guess I was too honest for them to be convinced.

Odrade

• invictus
    invictus

For the past year I would go in service but refused to give in service report with my name on it.I would just put the hours and publication placed. That was my first act of rebelion towards man made directions within the organization. And even then I wold just go with line : "today I would like to offer you this watchtower that deals with the subject..... " knowing that people are most likely to refuse me what actually was my goal; I just didn`t want to see any of people I called on to be interested in jws teachings.But I could not keep up with that for long,so then about six months ago I completelly stopped going . I was not able to talk to people about things I had doubts myself.

then I started research about jws on intenet.....

Invictus

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit