Who's your inner rock star?

by iiz2cool 42 Replies latest jw friends

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

Let's face it, we all ROCK, and we know it! So, who's your inner rock star? Try this test on Emode.

http://www.emode.com/tests/rockstar/authorize/register.jsp?url=/tests/rockstar/index.jsp

Here's me:

Eminem

Oh yeah, the rock star in you is definitely the ultimate bad boy, Eminem. You are a risk taker and a rebel who never sticks to the straight and narrow. Your irrepressible energy means that nothing can keep you down. You and Eminem rise to any challenge, doing and saying the outrageous and shocking whenever you feel like it, and keeping the fans on their toes with your controversial views. Look at it this way: a man like you knows how to find the perfect medium to channel your frustrations with the world. And lo and behold, we can't get enough of you. Keep your inner Eminem real.

Walter

• Scully
    Scully
    SadeOoooh lady, you've got it going on. The rock star part of you is all Sade. Sleek, sexy, and untouchable, you are the ultimate smooth operator. People tune in to you whenever they want to unwind and get into that sexy mood. You know how to keep cool and keep a low profile. And you're never one to unveil your mystique by making too many appearances. By staying true to your talent and staying out of the spotlight, you've become as rare and welcome as love's first blush at sunset. The fans are totally fascinated, so go ahead and use it. Strut your inner Sade.

uhhhh yeah, right!

Love, Scully

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

Celine DionStand up tall, lady; the rock star part of you is all Celine. Mature, romantic, versatile?your rise to success has the world charmed to pieces. People love to love you. You make them feel at home and relaxed with your calm and thankful attitude for all the opportunities that come your way?even though you deserve every break you get. By staying true to who you are and committed to living a balanced life, you're not easily swayed by the expectations of others. The result is a wonderful you...a pure, delightful woman who's an excellent friend and partner, as well. You know how to inspire people! Celebrate your inner Celine!

Who'da thunk it?

Lisa

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    Britney SpearsFeel it, sweetheart; the rock star in you is all Britney?the envy of cheerleaders everywhere. One part girl next door, one part naughty sex kitten, you're definitely not as innocent as you look. And that is why nobody can get enough of you. You are the ultimate American girl with some serious staying power. Unlike other success stories, you and Britney are more than just a pretty face: you've got talent, confidence, and the brains to back it up. With a talent list like yours it's no wonder you're at the top of the popularity charts and young men's hearts. We love you. Shout out your inner Britney!

LOL! .....and I thought she was a complete airhead! (whew) Guess she just gives that illusion..

Frannie B

• Flowerpetal
  • Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

YES!!!

your inner rock star is Tommy Lee!

Rock on! The rock star in you is bad boy Tommy Lee, and man, you rock. No one will ever accuse you of being too wild and out of control, because they know that it's just a challenge for you. You're the poster boy for the rock 'n' roll jet set, living on the edge without any limits.

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82

BjorkWow, your inner rock star is Bjork. You've charmed the world with your beautiful, zany, personal style. To say you're a member of the alternative set would be a gross understatement. You and Bjork define alternative in its purest form. You've got nothing to prove, it's your remarkably creative point of view that lets you make art from anything?art, music, politics?whatever makes you passionate. It's just who you are. You've got the courage to experiment with your style and career, and all the while remaining positively sweet and humble. You are as much a free spirit as they come. Celebrate your inner Bjork.
    cool beans, i LOVE bjork!!!!!!!!!!

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32
    Randy Travis Yup, there's no denying your inner rock star is Randy T. Deep down you're as American as they come, enjoying life's simple pleasures?a little laughing, a little loving. In fact, when you're in love's embrace, you've been known to toss out some syrupy lines or even carve your names on a tree. But that's OK, we all expect such down-home chivalry from you. Plain and simple, you're a man with a big heart. At the same time, you've got a little bit of a rebellious streak to round out the profile. Let's face it: you're a success, a dream date, a well-balanced, multitalented, all-around nice guy. And man, that voice of yours melts hearts as fast as a butter pat on hot mashed potatoes. Feed your inner Randy!

I think I'll go kill myself now. LOL

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Jim Morrison

Yessir, like Jim your voice isn't really that good and you should have been dead at your own hand years ago. But nice going on the leather pants.
  • arrowstar
    arrowstar

Now that's something I would pay to see...Sixy in leather pants!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit