Who's your inner rock star?

by iiz2cool 42 Replies latest jw friends

• talesin
    talesin

Kay,

• talesin
    talesin

C'mon, please don't help me kill another thread!!!!!!

HELP!

• joannadandy
    joannadandy
    Oh yeah, the rock star in you is all Macy Gray. You are an intriguing, glamorous, groovy girl?free and fabulous as they come. You and Macy have got a lot going on and people just want to know what makes you tick. One minute sophisticated urban diva, next minute keeping it true to the street, you are style, sass, and cool without even trying. You are the goddess of groovy living and girl power, unleashing your fanciful whims through your words, dreams, and independent lifestyle. Feed your inner Macy Gray, honey. We love to watch.

Umm...ok

• talesin
    talesin

imho

macy gray = crack addict look

don't like her - what a poser

let's check out howard rollins - philosopher as well as punk rock star

tal

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

Talesin just called me a crackwhore

• Jesika
    Jesika

Jesika, your inner rock star is Courtney Love!

Your mama must have worried about you. The rock star part of you is all Courtney Love. As a true bad girl, you've managed to stretch the rebellion of high school into your adult life and career. Your and Courtney's success stems from a passion for shocking the world with your wild antics. The world is egging you on, and you keep thumbing your nose at it while muscling into the mainstream with overwhelming success. You've really made it, no matter what the naysayers said. Use that inner Courtney, gal. It's all on your terms now.

More people like you:

Emode Members:

8% Courtney Loves

The World:
    7% Courtney Loves
  • talesin
    talesin

omg, jd, I would never do that!!!

courtney love makes much more sense you're one rockin babe

wish you were MY teacher when I was a lost kid

tal

• jgnat
    jgnat

I am another Sade. ...but look at the WEEEIRDOS that site would hook me up with. AAAK!

• Huxley
    Huxley

Stephen Foster

Huxley

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Macy Gray

I kind of like her. Her voice reminds me of Billie Holiday. Who said rock stars have to look like Britney and Christina Ag. anyway?

Heather

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit