JW's Don't Really Believe Satan is Real ...

by TTATTelder 22 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

I don't know. I think quite a few are convinced he is real.

Why is the world so bad? Satan.

Why are families falling apart? Satan.

Why did my husband cheat on me? Satan.

If you go to college, who will you be learning from? Satan.

Why does ebola exist? Satan.

Honestly, I think satan is more important to JW theology than God.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath
    i am real.
  • TTATTelder
    TTATTelder

boc,

They seem to believe in a concept called "Satan" - the illusive "Boogeyman", the easy scapegoat to blame for everything evil or undesirable.

It seems they don't actually believe in Satan the person. Otherwise hearing his voice would not be a sign of mental problems in their community. To me this is a super simple "rubber meets the road" topic. It's one thing to say you believe in Satan and blame him for everything, but quite another to have a conversation with him - or at least believe a conversation would be possible.

I think it exposes the lack of true depth in their faith and the "doublethink" that is so prevalent in the religion.

-TE

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

LOL!! This is so true! 

1) Tell the Elders you can't sleep since you bought a painting at a garage sale = SATAN.

2) Tell the Elders you feel that you need to partake = Mental/Emotional issues.

DD

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

A sister told the elders  Satan was pestering her at nights in

her bed. The sister was single..One elder stated, she needs to get married.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

James Mixon - "A sister told the elders Satan was pestering her at nights in her bed."

Interesting that she's complaining, considering that the Bible describes him as being pretty hot.

Either that, or she's reached the point where she's naming her battery-powered toys.

• erbie
    erbie
    Ha ha, yes, talking bed snake. Down boy!!!
  • prologos
    prologos

Only elders are supposed to talk to apostates, like Satan;  for jehovah and jesus it was ok, so, do not do it again. 

Satan's rule is invisible just like the kingdom's, it's limits are only their individual imagination.  

• TTATTelder
    TTATTelder

Isn't it strange how Jehovah doesn't offer protection from car accidents or the flu, but seems to offer 100%, 24/7 constant protection for all of his followers worldwide, regardless of their level of faith, from direct contact by any wicked spirit creature on earth (or by any good spirits for that matter). Especially is this protection iron-clad when it comes to a conversation. I guess we could vaporize if a demon spoke to us and said "What's up?".

Remember a third of the - myriads upon myriads - of angels fell with Satan and are trapped on earth. So that's a lot of protection. Praise Jah you people!

Only elders are supposed to talk to apostates - prologos

Then I am doing a lot of what I'm supposed to be doing - LOL... (still no sign of Satan tho)

-TE

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

And how do they know Satan was a villain?  Who was trying to keep mankind ignorant?  I don't think it was Satan.  Rather, it was joke-hova that insisted that we not know good and bad, so joke-hova could impose its warped (and self-serving) ideas as good and bad, not allowing us to use nature as the cue as to what is good and bad.  That way, joke-hova could enslave us, putting rebellion against this damnation as "bad" and complying with supplying that parasite as "good".  Today, we have the Rockefeller system (schools, doctors, and scientific "flat earthery"), the ADL, and all three of the major religions (Judaism, Christi-SCAM-ity, and Islam) forcing this viewpoint on people, trashing cultures and enslaving people.  It is identical to communism.

And who, at great personal expense, opened His big mouth to blow it?  Who wanted us to be free to develop to be all we could have been more than to please joke-hova?  Who wanted to thwart joke-hova's purpose of enslaving and damning the whole human race?  The same Being that is to this day fighting against communism.  The same Being that is doing all He can to preserve human freedom while respecting the environment instead of letting a few scumbags gain access to all resources so we would all be enslaved to them.  The same Being that is going to win our freedom or die trying--the same One that this damnation book openly bashes.

Of note, while the washtowel openly bashes our true Savior Satan, they themselves live such miserable lives.  How many of them are a good 20 years behind the Internet because of official doctrine?  How many of them have decent jobs?  And if they do have decent jobs, how many are being left alone so they can enjoy their resources?  Donations to the Worldwide Damnation Fund, houndings to quit their work so they can pious-sneer, and time (and money) wasting trips to Israel for stupid little missions eat up their funds.  And they can't even use their funds locally--if they get enough to do anything with, a bleed is triggered.

Not to mention, sexuality.  How many are really free to have sex with anyone of their choosing?  Or, are they forced into incompatible relationships?  And it's their fault if said relationship turns abusive.  Adultery is so strictly forbidden that there is no escape from these bad marriages.  When they do have sex, it is always the same "approved" positions.  And now you have to be an assistant hounder or higher by age 23 with no excuses or no marriage, even if you start advancing later in life?  You are supposed to look frumpy?  And, if you happen to be gay, where is your freedom?  Remember, Satan--who they openly bash--is against this type of abuse.  Satan wants people to be able to earn their own money and keep it.  Satan wants you to enjoy sexuality, whether you are gay or straight (or both).  Satan doesn't want you to be forced to travel halfway across the state just for a stupid a$$embly, stay in a lousy motel, and waste the weekend and the preceding Friday on that rubbish.  Satan doesn't want you wasting the time and money going to Israel just so you can spend two weeks making a fool out of yourself (or worse, setting you up to be used in a black magic ritual later on), for no reward.

It's beyond high time for the jokehovian witlesses to quit bashing Satan (and then doing what they accuse Satan of doing).  They need to start appreciating all Satan did to prevent full communism from being implemented.  They need to appreciate Satan for fighting for their freedom to enjoy what measure of happiness they still have, and for fighting to the death to delay full communism as long as possible.  And, maybe while they are at it, start cursing joke-hova for fighting for communism.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit