Sunshine State

by Dimples 17 Replies latest jw friends

• Dimples
    Dimples

Hi all,

Anyone here from Florida? You don't have to say what city.... I was just wondering. I live in the sunny south.

Dimples

• Austrian
    Austrian

I live in good old Miami (Kendall). Home of the WORLD CHAMPION FLORIDA MARLINS!!!!!

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

I'm Claude Kenneson, who lives in the state capital, Tallahassee. I've been here since 1989 and I love it.

• SpunkyChick
    SpunkyChick

I used to live in Punta Gorda and Ft. Myers...SW FL. That was over 10 years ago tho...

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

Hello Dimples,

We are in the Panhandle. There are a lot here in south Florida. Hopefully they will check in.

Steve

• think41self
    think41self

Hi Dimples

I live in Port Charlotte, FL...which is right next to Punta Gorda! Nice to meet you.

Tracy

• Dimples
    Dimples

Hi Floridians,

Pleasure to meet all of you.

Hugs,

Dimples

• smack
    smack

I'll be visiting the other sunshine state next year. Queensland. I'm going to Brisneyland!

Steve

• Maverick
    Maverick

Howdy Dimples! I have a home in St. Pete. I went over to the other coast, ( the cold coast) and had dinner with E-man and his wife last night. There was a special guest there with his family as well. We all had a great time, but what a mess I-4 is outside Orlando after 10 PM! Took us 55 minutes to go 4 miles! Maverick

• safe4kids
    safe4kids

Hi Dimples,

I live in the Tampa area; it's nice to meet you

Hey Maverick, I didn't know you lived in St. Pete! Or...erm...did you not WANT me to know?? I'm jealous that you already got to meet Eman and HL, but I'll bet I can guess who the special guest was

Dana

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit