Sunshine State

by Dimples 17 Replies latest jw friends

• CoonDawg
    CoonDawg

But I drive the Panhandle every week. I drive from Jacksonville to Mobile, AL every week. Maybe some would want to get together for coffee sometime. That would be really cool.

Ern

• jws
    jws

I lived in Clearwater for about a month over a dozen years ago. I have a JW sister and her family in LaBelle. At least her daughter DA'ed.

• Michael3000
    Michael3000

Hey there, Dimples. My family moved from Milford, CT to Interlachen, FL back in 1970. I grew up there. Putnam County - the Armpit of the Sunshine State! :)

Have lived in NYC for almost 20 years (Bethel survivor).

Welcome!

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

Port Charlotte, FL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• shamus
    shamus

I used to chill out with those kids who were featured in the book "Bully"... (just kidding! :-)

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

I was born in Kendall, but grew up in Hollywood and Dania. I still have family in Ft. Lauderdale and Vero Beach. Now, I reside in Washington State. Can't get much further away if I tried, lol.

• Englishman
    Englishman
    Hey Maverick, I didn't know you lived in St. Pete! Or...erm...did you not WANT me to know?? I'm jealous that you already got to meet Eman and HL, but I'll bet I can guess who the special guest was

I bet you can, Dana!

Maverick, HL and I really enjoyed ourselves that night in you and ****'s company. HL was really intrigued with some of ****'s viewpoints.

We left Orlando the next Wednesday and drove to Joy & Steve's via the 75 and 10. Even though it was an Intersate, we still got to see how green and beautiful Florida is. Oh yeah, I finally learned to turn right on a red light. Scary!

Englishman.

• Maverick
    Maverick

Hey E-man, glad you made it home safe. I know how that driving thing is. Down under I backed up facing the wrong way ever time! ***s and I had a great time with y-all. I hope to hop across the pond next year. You owe me a beer! Maverick

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit