Irreverent Got Good News

by blondie 35 Replies latest jw friends

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

WOW, that is great news! (((((((((((((((((((((((Hugs to you both))))))))))))))))))))

• setfreefinally
    setfreefinally

That is great news! I hope he continues to get better and stronger as well.

SFF

• jgnat
    jgnat

Wow! *getting misty-eyed* - it takes a supreme effort of will to change to a heart-healthy lifestyle. I have a feeling you two teamed together to hit that 45%. Congratulations to you both. And when you have a moment, want to share some of your favorite recipes?

Healthy eating can be so boooring!

• Flowerpetal
    Flowerpetal

Blondie, I am happy for you and your hubby!

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

HOORAY!!!

Nina

• acsot
    acsot

Very, very good news Blondie and Irreverent! What a relief that must be!

Congratulations

• FreeFallin
    FreeFallin

CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU BOTH. Glad to hear the good news.

FreeFallin

• metatron
    metatron

Congradulations and Best Wishes on recovery

p.s. investigate COQ10 and stem cell injections!

metatron

• blondie
    blondie

metatron, we have looked at those but I don't think they are approved yet in the US, let alone by our health insurer. But we have it in his file.

Blondie

Thanks all for your comments. My hubbie has been reading all your comments and will be posting a reply. He lurks a lot and relies on me to give him the highlights. He will occasionally go into chat. It has been a difficult 6 months. Good health is so precious and quickly gone without warning. It makes us aware of not wasting a minute. So hug the ones you love, and give a smile to each person you meet. I was reading something about a man who went off to commit suicide and left a note saying he wouldn't do it if one person smiled at him that day....he died. A smile can save a life. Your good wishes have been like many smiles.

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

(((Irreverent and Blondie)))

BIG pats on the back for all the hard work in changing your life style! The outcome is so worth the effort, I'm really happy to hear the good news..........keep it up!

Sending you a big smile!

Kate

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit