Everyone in CA ok??

by flower 56 Replies latest jw friends

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

cough %#%^%#

YES I LIVE HERE

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

Who/what can I call to know if my friend is allright, who lives in San Fernando Valley .. haven't heard from him yet. Help..

-

Blue Bubblegum Girl

• flower
    flower

Do you know where he works? Or a family member you can call?

Keep us posted..that is scary!

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

No, he lost his job a couple of weeks ago, and his family is JW, and he is ex... so no contact.

*getting worried*

-

Blue Bubblegum Girl

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

Viv, do you know what city exactly he lives in in the San Fernando Valley? I may be able to gie you an idea if he is in danger. I've spent alot of time there

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

Chevy, ack, I donnu, he moved north, don't know where exactly. Damn this, email and phone just isn't enough right now.

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

((( Hope everything will be ok ...)))

• freedom96
    freedom96

I live in San Diego, and it is so hard to breath. The air is thick with smoke, ash everywhere. Very earie watching the flames come down mountains at night. Looks like a war zone.

Even last night I had all the windows shut in my house, and you could still smell the smoke. During the day there is a weird orange glow to everything.

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82

I am SO glad to be in sacramento right now. i feel terrible for my southern neighbors right now. if there's anything i can do, if anyone needs a care package or anything, please don't hesitate to PM me, i'll help in any way i can.

• Mulan
    Mulan

Does anyone know what it's like at Disneyland? My eldest son and his family are there this week.

Last I heard about DisneyLand was the poor visibility and air quality. They are safe from the fires as long as some nut doesn't set another fire.

Thanks, Plmkrzy!! I missed that on the other thread.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit