What to expect at a JW funeral

by lovinglife 21 Replies latest jw experiences

• freedom96
    freedom96

My experience in going to funerals at the Kingdom Hall, was that it was simply another chance for the speaker to give another public talk.

Very, very little was talked about the deceased.

• kilroy2
    kilroy2

It is very simple, funerals are looked upon to be a captive audiance to preach with out knocking on doors. I have been to many and thay are all the same. they focus very little on the deceased and very much on the doctrin of the dubbers and how you to can be one;

for the low low price of just 19.95, but wait if you act today you can covert two for the same low low price but hurry seats in the bunker of god for the big A are going fast..

offer good wile supplies last. not valid in other religions must attend 5 meetings a week 4 hours of service a month. not valid with other offers.

but seriously it is one big you should join if you ever want to see this person again, my mother went to the hall because she did not want to feel the wrath of the family if she did not. she read ray franzes books, read on this and randys site. and did not believe in the dubbers, but when she died and the elder that gave her talk at the funeral went on and on about how she had this hope for the near future, no one word about she was a published romance writer and how much she was proud of what she had accomplished, she was no wealthy from her writing most writers are not. but she was published and her novels sell on amazon and wal-mart ect. she had to hide the fact as thair were several elders that thought that non socity books were evil especially romance novels. so she published under the name of kathleen suzan. I personaly do not read romance novels but was very proud of her. It made her happy. the one thing you need to remember about dubber funerals or anything else that the dubbers do is you the individual are not important that is why many many on this and other sites liken the socity to the star trek borg, is it fits so well. you dont think for your self you follow and do what you are told you dont make trouble and you are expendable, and the only thing that is important is the mission of the coloney or org. in this case. it also fits the actions of cults, any way dubber funerals are the most depressing funerals in the world. bar none. any one here or any place else that says diff. is fooling themselves. how could you be uplifted knowing that the end was comming from 1874 but we have learned so much and no it really is close now. you have to have a head full of oat meal.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit