You might be a jW if...

by Valis 16 Replies latest social humour

• Valis
    Valis

*LOL* I found these on some JW's website...*LOL* he had the font and background color white so you couldn't really see them...*LOL* straight from the horse's mouth no less..

You Might Be a JW if.... if you feel that death is more important than birth

if you have constant pain in your right shoulder and can't unclasp your right hand; you probably have bookbagitis, a disease unique to jw's

if you can't buy a pair of shoes without thinking about how comfortable they will need to be while walking residential streets in 95 degrees heat, then yer a jay dub

if you can't pick up something a book ,or anything else to read, without picking up something to underline with also

if you spent days at a baseball stadium, and never saw a ball and didn't even have a beer

if you possess the ability to sing loudly and proudly even if you're tone deaf

if most of the songs you sing have numbers for titles

if the first name of your best friends are either brother or sister

if your church is a "hall" or the sermon is a "public talk"

if you go to New York for the weekend and spend the whole day in a publishing factory in brooklyn

if the words "new light" do not remind you of the hardware section at k-mart

if you think morning coffee break is a perfect time to preach to someone

if you think the term pioneer refers to someone other then Davy Crockett

if you think 5 meetings a week is a delightful spiritual experience

if you think all 4 door vehicles are "witness wagons"

if you have a tendency to refer to books by color instead by title (no longer the case with the new ones!)

if you think of cleaning up a messy back yard as practice for working in the new world

if you watch "oprah" and you see people who pass the micrphones and it reminds you of the meeting

if you go to "Home Depot" and go down the aisle where the doors for the homes are displayed and you feel the urge to knock on them\

if the "ding-dong" sound of the avon commericals get you excited

if going to 7-11 is something to look forward to

• Phantom Stranger
    Phantom Stranger

I like the "new light" one best...

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

bwhahahahahahahaha!!

j2bf

but it does help me to realize not to use the old typerwriter font!

• closer2fine
    closer2fine

lol

closer

• talesin
    talesin

ROFL

- NYC trip (went there, didn't buy the t-shirt)

tal

• micheal
    micheal

If you constantly use words like encourage, commendable, upbuliding, theorcratic, counsel, truly etc...

• talesin
    talesin

micheal

... let your conscience be your guide ...

(one of my personal favorites ... not)

t

• micheal
    micheal

or if you use the word stumble. I really hated that word.

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

Thanks Valis! Love it!!!

ROFL!!!

ESTEE

• talesin
    talesin

micheal

yr so right

'stumbling' just epitomizes the whole thing

If we could think for ourselves, then how could we be 'stumbled'? Does someone else have so much power over us that they could make us be unfaithful? Are we that weak? Just by their non-christian actions? Good point, my friend. (I'm having a good chuckle over this one!)

xo

tal

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit