I found God Today (not fluff)

by Mindchild 28 Replies latest jw friends

• imallgrowedup
    imallgrowedup

All I got instead was bouncing colored lights and ringing ears, plus pinpricking or goosebump feelings.

Have you ever considered that if you had bouncing colored lights and ringing ears, that you didn't find the "godspot" at all? Quite respectfully, I don't know of anyone who has had a "god experience" with colored lights or ringing ears - or pinpricking or goosebumps, for that matter. For what it is worth, perhaps you are working on the wrong organ. Have you tried finding him in your heart?

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

Mindchild,

YOU FOUND GOD?

I would have been looking for him if I had known he was lost. Good for you.

Steve

• MegaDude
  • Dawn
    Dawn

um...........ok.......I too am speachless

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

Mindchild:

If you find God, can you ask him if he's seen this guy?

• wednesday
    wednesday

All I got instead was bouncing colored lights and ringing ears, plus pinpricking or goosebump feelings.

I have had that happen wihtout the aid of anything. sounds more like a seizure than anything.

BTW, God is in nature.

• NEWWORLDSLACKER
    NEWWORLDSLACKER

My four year old told me the other day that God lives at the top of jacks magic bean stock ...... and is as tall as a tree .....and can smell the blood of an englishman .....

NwS

• gumby
    gumby

Mindchild,

There is a book entitled, " The God Part of the Brain", by Matthew Alper. It discusses a part of the brain that is a 'worship center" and makes some intresting points regarding it, and how he feels it is a material aspect only in the brain, which spirituality springs from.

Gumby

• avengers
    avengers

Hey. Good thinking Mind Child.

A God Spot in the brain. Maybe you don't have one? Ever thought of that?

lol. lmfao

• morty
    morty

MAYBE SOMEONE WOULD LIKE TO DO A SUNDAY TALK ON THIS UNEXPLAINED EVENT?

JUST A THOUGHT...

MORTONS68

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit