New to forum

by Happyman 45 Replies latest jw experiences

• CruithneLaLuna
    CruithneLaLuna

Welcome. You will likely find that participation here is beneficial. Forums like this are many things, largely what you make of what you find. Forums satisfy some people's needs for a brief time, others' needs for a longer period - and of course, the particular needs they meet can change, over time. I've been participating here for just a couple of months, but have been involved with the Beyond JWs forum for a couple of years.

Cruithne

• lolipopp
    lolipopp

Happyman

• lolipopp
    lolipopp

Oops:

While I have belonged to the forum for a long time this is possibly the first time I've posted. Just wanted to tell you that if you life your name and it is in conflict why not change it to happyman2. You keep your happyman and don't infringe on the first one. Just my opinion.

Welcome and you will not regret and be happy with the friendships you find in the forum. Your spiritual sis. Lolipopp

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Thinking along the same lines as Lolipopp, you could call yourself: Another Happy Man.

Heather S. #2

• Oxnard Hamster
    Oxnard Hamster

Welcome aboard Happy Man.

• abraham
    abraham

people are happy because they are free of on the rule , terorist is happy because they dont want to abide in the law same to those persons who dont want to submit in law of god , that is not true hapinnes , i think you never been a witness

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit