New to forum

by Happyman 45 Replies latest jw experiences

• Happyman
    Happyman

Hi folks,

I am new to this forum, as of today, but I see that there is already someone here called Happy man. I'd have chosen a different nick if I'd known. Maybe I ought to change mine. I'll see.

I am ex JW. Disfellowshipped about ten years ago. Although my sister is still in that awful "religion", she has absolutely nothing to do with me, especially since a KM on the subject of shunning last year.

I have to say, that I have never been so happy since I left( hence my nickname ), and my life has become even more meaningful and spiritual, even though I no longer belong to any particular religion.

I look forward to telling you all my story and getting to know you all.

Happyman.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Howdy Happyman! Welcome!

I haven't spoken with my father in 11 years, so I know what you mean. I look forward to hearing more from you.

Be well,

Chris

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Welcome to the forum happy man! May Jehovah enrich your life with the fine association of the Christian brothers and sisters on this forum.

• shamus
    shamus

WELCOME! You have stumbled on a site with so many nice people that will truly help you! They will help you deal with your past, have a good laugh, and move on with your life.

Life outside of the borg is filled with happiness. Although the future is unclear, we all know that Jehovahs Witnesses have no idea what this paradise on earth that they speak of is really about. And they are the LAST ONES that will inherit it if it were to take place.

Life has purpose! WELCOME!

• calamityjane
    calamityjane

and welcome to the board Happy Man.

cj

• rocketman
    rocketman

Hi and welcome Happy man!

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

Big Howdy and WELCOME .... the more the merrier!

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

Welcome Happyman or whatever your new name is, You are welcome here.

Many are dealing with the shunning issue. It is not pretty but you are right life otherwise if very, very wonderful.

Just let us know who you are when you get a new I.D.

Hugs,

j2bf

• franklin J
    franklin J

Welcome aboard, Happyman,

you are among friends!

Frank

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Welcome. I'm glad to know that you are a Happy Man, Happy and Free.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit