Have Yall Begun Your Christmas Shopping Yet?

by Frannie Banannie 42 Replies latest jw friends

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    Just bought my boys new electric guitars for x-mas.My oldest boy got a new bass guitar and my yougest just a plain electric.Yes, we have to remorgage the house for them..lol....but it is well worth, seeing their face x-mas morning.Guess I try to make up for what I didnt have....I love x-mas, more then the kids I think......I am just like a kid x-mas morning...

LOL, Morton68! I'm a kid at heart for Christmas, too! I'm sure your boys will be thrilled to pieces!

I'm all done...*does the ha ha in your face dance*

LOL, Joanna! (sticks out foot and trips Joanna)

Frannie B

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    No buying .

.....so....what are you MAKING for gifts, OCW? Or do you not celebrate for some reason other than leftover remnants of jwdom? Just curious, cherie...(hugs 'n smoochies)

The only gifts I've bought so far are American Girl dolls for my daughters, already got them in the mail and the dolls are soo cute, got a couple of little outfits to go with both dolls, too. I can't wait to see their happy faces Christmas morning. My son wants a Playstation II, so that'll be the next thing I buy. Then I have my sisters,brother-in-law and nephews to buy for and of course, my hubby and a few friends and teachers. Geez, I've got a lot to do still.

I've also been buying ornaments, this is our first year for a tree. I hope its going to look alright, I've never decorated one before, ever. I decided on a theme for my tree- snow and ice- I've found alot of ornaments that look like snowflakes and icicles, so we'll see how it all comes together.

My-0h-My, MoeJoJoJo! What a whirl! Your daughters and son are gonna be thrilled Christmas morning!

Frannie B

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    Frannie,

I've left a pm for you.

I've finished my shopping - and even found a deal for me. Ebay's a fine place - if you keeps your wits about you. Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't.

My husband thinks all this is a lot to do about nothing. He refuses to buy anything for anybody (so I do it) - but will join in........if I threaten to expose his good side to all. He's getting better at it - and this is what 53 yrs of living in (and fighting within oneself) a cult does to a person. I take back my first part about my husband - he helped me buy tools for a guy last year.....he'll use any excuse to buy tools.

If you can't just throw yourself into the holidays - well, do a little more each year. Not everyone in the world enjoys the holidays either. It's a personal thing.

Happy Halloween Happy Thanksgiving Merry Christmas Happy New Year

Thanks for the PM, Waiting....I love the baskets....they'll come in handy this year, I'm sure. YES! Ebay has lots and lots of terrific shtuff for bargain prices!!!

Your poor hubby....he's prolly still struggling with his inner exdub over Christmas....but if he broke down and helped with that tool gift last year, maybe he's beginning to "break loose" from it somewhat....perhaps he'll do even more this year...just for the fun of it....

You're right, Waiting....I've done more and more each year...till I finally just realize I do it for the fun, the frolic of it and the cheeriness....

Many happy Holidays to you, sweetie!

Frannie B

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit