WHY THE DOLLAR IS DOOMED

by You Know 40 Replies latest jw friends

• You Know
    You Know

To Cliff Jackson:

Are you familiar with Ray Franz?

Yes. I read his first book Crisis in Conscience.

Why is it that if anyone disagrees with the WT that they are disf'd, even if later proved right? Surely Franz had the direction of Jesus who had come back in 1914?

It is not just the act of disagreement. But, the bottom line is that Jehovah is the one to redirect his servants, not any man.

Are you a JW?

Yes. For the past 25 years.

If you say "apostate," do you mean the JWs who continue to make false prophecies about the end?

No. By apostate I mean those former JW's who use the Society's shortcomings as a pretext for abandoning the worship of Jehovah God in association with his people.

This has been falsly prophecied by Russell since he used the Great Pyramid of Egypt as a "Prophecy in Stone!" He added 41 inches to the pyramid to make it read 1914 when the 1874 prophecy failed.

That just goes to show that if you give those JW's an inch they'll end up taking a yard, or more.

The he just said Jesus came back Spiritually. If Jesus IS back and is directing the WTB&TS, why do they still make false predictions?

The apostles predicted that Jesus would return within the lifespan of the last surviving apostle John. They were wrong, and as his last act before his death, John corrected that wrong viewpoint in the 21st chapter of the book of John. Did that make them false prophets? Perhaps some thought so back then. But obviously God didn't view things that way. / You Know

• crossroads
    crossroads

How many Billions of people on this earth live in
    poverty? Do you really think the collapse of the dollar
    means anything to them. These people actually HAVE
    to live EVERY day. If the almighty dollar should fall the
    prophecy about the first being last will be fullfilled because
    WE that had would be devastated.Those who never did
    will be life as usual and WE who want to live on would
    need to take lessons from them. Also that thing about
    being rich-camels-eye of needle-would take place because
    sad to say most of us would lay down and die. But this will
    not produce THE new system just one more system in the line of humanity .

• You Know
    You Know
    How many Billions of people on this earth live in poverty? Do you really think the collapse of the dollar means anything to them.

The way it stands, Americans and all Western nations will have their standards of living reduced to the level of the 3rd world. Obviously, people in the 3rd world are not going to get financially hurt by the looming financial crash. Like Dylan sang: "If ya ain't got nothing, ya got nothing to lose." But, they could suffer in other ways. In the event of a total collapse, medical infrastructure will fail around the globe. That greatly raises the liklihood for pestilence to run wild. Also, more than likely, the crash will either be accompanied, or initiated by, some really nasty nuclear stuff. So, while Americans stand to lose the most, the whole planet faces the spector of a New Dark Age. / You Know

• Cliff Jackson
    Cliff Jackson

You don't seem to be an approved JW. You seem to be in disagreement with the G B more than Franz ever was. If you openly disagree with the W T, aren't you disf'd now?

I disagreed with the WT and was told to keep my mouth shut until it came out correctly later.

If you are a JW (bona fide) do you actually believe that Jesus came back in 1914? So tell us; is that just another failed prediction? If you don't agree with the WT, how can you be a JW?

• Cliff Jackson
    Cliff Jackson

<<The way it stands, Americans and all Western nations will have their standards of living reduced to the level of the 3rd world. Obviously, people in the 3rd world are not going to get financially hurt by the looming financial crash. Like Dylan sang: "If ya ain't got nothing, ya got nothing to lose." But, they could suffer in other ways. In the event of a total collapse, medical infrastructure will fail around the globe. That greatly raises the liklihood for pestilence to run wild. Also, more than likely, the crash will either be accompanied, or initiated by, some really nasty nuclear stuff. So, while Americans stand to lose the most, the whole planet faces the spector of a New Dark Age. / You Know>>

Sorry I called you delusional, not that you aren't. I do completely agree with you on the above.

I don't see what the WTB&TS has to do with any of this or that they are God's rep on Earth. Maybe you could explain this further?

• crossroads
    crossroads

So what you are saying is that to BE SAVED we need to
    join a survivalist CULT and store guns, food, ect and
    build a fallout shelter. That way we can come out the other
    side and say we were divinely saved by YHWH and
    offer up sacrifices to him in the same way Noah did.
    Hmmmmm--Noah a leader of a survivalist cult he must
    not have been as charismatic as Jones, Koresh, Rutherford,
    Franz, Hitler. Noah could only convince his family that
    RAIN was coming-Noah the first CULT hero let us pray.
    YA' KNOW-"A HARD RAIN IS GONNA FALL" and if it ever
    does the god of the "old testament" won't have anything
    to do with it or of saving any special PEOPLE. Nope only
    those Cult members will survive and people in far off places.
    But they will survive. BTW "I'M the only one left in my dream
    but if you will put me in yours I'll put you in mine"
    Talking World War III Blues-from Dylan's best album
    it had to be the world was not going to last for another.

Peace and Love
    Mark

• larc
    larc

YK,

That was a trivial nonanswer you gave to my post. If my grade was zero on the fahrenheit scale, yours must be zero on the Kelvin scale, i.e., absolute zero.

Why don't you read the book I cited, and come back with a response. The book is written by two economists. I asked three friends of mine who are economists to review it and they said it was sound. I am going to ask them their opinion of your hero and see what they have to say.

• Cliff Jackson
    Cliff Jackson

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    If you say "apostate," do you mean the JWs who continue to make false prophecies about the end?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YK:"No. By apostate I mean those former JW's who use the Society's shortcomings as a pretext for abandoning the worship of Jehovah God in association with his people."

Again, you have it backwards. The apostates haven/t abandonned Jehovah or His people; The Watchtower has forced the JWs to shun anyone who believes as you do that the WT is full of crap and false prophecies.

I would gladly associate with the Witnesses if they would even speak to me.

• larc
    larc

You Know,

I am curious as to what you are doing to prepare yourself for the upcoming financial Armageddon. Have you purchased a year's supply of nonperishable food? Are you trading in your dollars for gold? Inquiring minds want to know.

• Cliff Jackson
    Cliff Jackson

Are you familiar with Ray Franz?

"Yes. I read his first book Crisis in Conscience." (Y K)
    Why is it that if anyone disagrees with the WT that they are disf'd, even if later proved right? Surely Franz had the direction of Jesus who had come back in 1914?

"It is not just the act of disagreement. But, the bottom line is that Jehovah is the one to redirect his servants, not any man." (Y K)

So, how is it that you are not df'd? Do you hide YOUR apostasy and disbelief in the W T?

You don't seem to be answering my posts!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit