Princess Diana...Conspiracy?

by ScoobySnax 25 Replies latest jw friends

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Prince Philip sympathetic to anyone? And here I thought he was a poncy twit . . . .

The conspiracy theories sell newspapers, magazines, and books, and, yes, I will buy some of them! I'm pretty convinced that there are things going on behind the scenes of a lot of events that will never be explained, but I'm not sure this is one of them. It would be pretty hard to guarantee that the events of that night would result in her death -- there's still debate about whether she would have lived had they used the British/American way of rushing people to the hospital instead of the French way of stabilizing them at the scene. If there was a conspiracy, I think she would have either died "of natural causes" or in another type of "accident" that would have been easier to control.

Nina

• Blue
    Blue

In regards to princess Diana,

From what I saw on 20/20 it sure seems like the Princess was in the way of someone who was quite powerful. Anyway she sure knew something was going to happen to her. The Bible says in 1 Corinthians 4:5 Therefore judge nothing before the time, until the Lord come, who both will bring to light the hidden things of darkness, and will make manifest the counsels of the hearts: and then shall every man have praise of God. I believe this time is come when the works of darkness will be known and that Diane is just the tip of the iceburg.

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

'Poncey' is derived from 'ponce', which is a word that means exactly the same as 'pimp'; but has fallen out of common usage as the American word gains sway.

As for Diana... pffffff. Quite honestly I would put speculation about there really being any plot to 'off' her in the same box as the ones where reptiloid aliens disguised as the Royal Family and President Bush are plotting to take over the world.

IF 'people' wanted Diana to die to free up remarriage, they would be 'people' with access to highly trained individuals. She would have died in bed. Plently of drugs kill undetectably, hell, a syringe full of air injected into a vein can kill you and not be detected in many autopsies. Why take the risk in a messy hit in public when the nation can mourn Di after her poor anorexia-weakend heart gives way in bed, or after she tragically takes her own life after seeming to have finally got over her depression?

• mouthy
    mouthy

OOps !!!!I just saw this post. I already posted> I am reading the book. I think Paul Burrell has Guts!!! to expose the Royal Family for the way they use the funds of the poor- to live in such wealth-The Government keeps them dont they- ? I have always thought they were great -After reading the book-I have changed my mind. Glad Paul is making money out of it.... He deserves it. Once upon a time in England they would have sent him to the Tower for the reason to have his head off!!!! I believe He is showing them for what they truly are---- > Snobs---- !!!!!!!!!

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome

yer it was just a car crash. nothing to worry about.

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

Or Was it......<<<pause>>> for dum dum dahhhhhhhhh music

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit