Princess Diana...Conspiracy?

by ScoobySnax 25 Replies latest jw friends

• SadElder
    SadElder

the Butler did it....

Seriously, what the heck is a poncy??? For us non-Brits if you will please.

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

LOL SA, Poncy means like kind of, erm.....well poncy.

I suppose it means sort of lilly livered, a touch effiminate, a sleaze, a creep, weak, a brown noser, a tosser, someone way over the top, a knob, a drama queen (or king) .......altogether someone showing all or some of these tendancies. Someone you'd sort of go "Urghhh!" too........

"Tendancies"....LOL what a fantastic word!! Hope this helps, you americans really do need to keep up with the queens english you know..........he-hee!

• simplesally
    simplesally

I would not have put it past them to conspire against her, but I think that murder is too much for the royal family. No one ever keeps their lips zipped, it would have gotten out. They couldn't afford that with everything that people already complain about.

• morty
    morty

WHY CAN'T PRINCESS DIANA BE LEFT IN PEACE?

HER ACCIDENT WAS A TRAGEDY........

MORTONS68

SIMPALSALLY................JUST WANTED TO TELL YOU, I THINK YOU RESEMBLE FERGIE ALOT......

• freedom96
    freedom96

I don't believe in any conspiracy in the death of Princess Diana. Tragic accident, fueled by alcohol and bieng chased. Nothing more, nothing less.

• seawolf
    seawolf
    SIMPALSALLY................JUST WANTED TO TELL YOU, I THINK YOU RESEMBLE FERGIE ALOT......

I thought the same thing when I saw Sally's picture...

In regards to Diana's death being a tragic accident or some sort of murder, wasn't it the queen that said to Diana's butler that "there are powers at work in this country about which we have no knowledge."

I found it all highly suspect the day it happened and I still do.

• SYN
    SYN

I remember the day...my mom cried for hours!

There are obviously a number of conspiracies surrounding the event, as with any major tragic event such as this. Here is one of most interesting:

Diana's Death Foretold in the Work of Morrissey In 1986 - eleven years before the death of Princess Diana - Morrissey and The Smiths released the album
    THE QUEEN IS DEAD.

http://home.cogeco.ca/~veganmozfan/part1.htmlhttp://www.angelfire.com/or/mattias/mozdiana.html

Now, I'm not saying I agree with the conspiracy theory, I'm just posting them here out of interest. If any of you guys have ever heard the Morrissey song "There Is A Light That Never Goes Out," you'll also find shivers running up your back when you listen to it again and consider the details from the rest of those pages I just linked to.

• simplesally
    simplesally

Its funny you say I look like Fergie. When I had blonde, frosted hair, and due to a freakazoid hair dresser, I had a short Princess Di style hair cut, my friends used to say I looked like Diana. Strange, it was right after she died that the hairstylist snipped too short, I felt awful like I had imitated her hair style after she was dead......just felt weird although unintentional.

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

Why can't we let the dead be dead? Poor Diana, I thought when she died she could rest in peace. Boy was I wrong!

• Mulan
    Mulan
    I wonder what Fergie will say? Let us know Mulan.

Fergie pretty much refused to talk about this subject and kept asking Larry to "move on"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit