I Am Officially Apostate!

by shamus 48 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• bebu
    bebu

Congrats, Shamus!!!

Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy for a better reason.

bebu

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

Congratulations Shamus!!

Lisa

• invictus
    invictus

shamus,

all the best to you

invictus

• shamus
    shamus

My buddy still has not emailed me back... I think that I'm truly apostate now. (snickers). My buddy screwed around on his wife, got divorced, DF'd, and I am the bad one...

Jeez, what a screwed up culture.

• SpunkyChick
  • Beans
    Beans

Brother Shamus, together we shall reep the benifits of the 3B's

BEER

BROADS

BACKBACON

Another judgment period is brought into view, because if the powerful works that took place in you had taken place it would have remained until this very day. Consequently I say to you, It will be more endurable for the land of Canada on Judgment Day. From this some argue that there is a future judgment, if we take this expression to mean that, then it would contradict the past and present and future.

And always remember Jeramiah 25: 27 and 28

• Swan
    Swan

Congratulations Shamus!

Of course, now you must register as a known apostate with the local Kingdom Hall anytime you move into a new territory.

Tammy

• reboot
    reboot

Hi Shamus; Well, we like you and we're nicer than them.

Personally, i'd rather have them talk about me, than to me...

Hope you stay on top of your depression, keep speaking up and hanging around here.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Shamus welcome to the land of apostasy,,,,,,This is the first day( the day you were DF) for the rest of your life. Its GREAT to be free from mind control....But watch that Beans- He is twisting the scriptures!!!!! Beans!!!!Stop leading the little sheep astray!!! Proverbs tells us if Shamus does what YOU tell him to do ( twisted scripture ) he will have the DT's .Behave my lad,,,or the Grim reaper will get ya.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit