I Am Officially Apostate!

by shamus 48 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

((((SHAMUS))))!!! Welcome to the truth, dude! The dubs are all "lions and tigers and bears...Oh, My!"

You'll be okay, sweetums....BREATHE!

Frannie B

• calamityjane
    calamityjane

Welcome Shamus, to the fold of the apostate class. A label we can wear proudly.

cj

• Panda
    Panda

Shamus, Don't you just feel like you were peeled from mummified skin and now you are clean and fresh and new. All the ugly stuff sloughed off... Welcome to the freezy breezy atmosphere. Hugs, Panda

• oldcrowwoman
    oldcrowwoman

Shamus welcome to the fold

Old Crow

• rocketman
    rocketman

Ain't it something?....no discussion of the facts, just a label slapped on you.

• JamesThomas
    JamesThomas

Sorry Shamus. It's not quite a nude.

j

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Shamus,

Congratulations. You are in good company. I find apostates far more interesting and fun than faithful JWs.

I'm with you. Unfortunately I do have JW family. My sister labeled me an apostate last June. Why? Because I told her the Elders are not qualified to care for and counsel the mentally ill. I reasoned with her on how unethical it is to disfellowship the mentally ill and expect their families and friends to shun them.

My ever so dutiful sister contacted my ex JW husband and the elders in my last cong. to report my "apostasy". Now I am being shunned by her and my younger brother. I have not been "committeed" for this. You know what? I just don't care anymore.

Welcome and enjoy your time with us "teeth gnashers".

Heather S.

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Dude, the marmots, elk, bears, ground squirrels, birds are all jumping for joy!

You're back in the 'REAL WORLD'.

Congratulations!

It has been a long time for me, almost 20 years. To mentally go back there, is a bit difficult, because most of what was surrounding me: sights/sounds/surroundings - are long gone.

But, for you, this victory of freedom, is most sweet.

You 'won't be fooled again'.

Best wishes, and enjoy life from here on in, it'll be even better than you ever expected.

**PS: thanx for the photos of 'home' earlier. I've been there you know, but it was in August 1992.

• doodle-v
    doodle-v

wow, shamus

how retarded is that? saying your apostate simply because you want to help an inocent victim of sexual abuse. what a bunch of dorks!!!

now go do what nosferatu said and go worship plenty of demons!!! Hey your just in time for halloween!

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Yay shamus!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit