I Am Officially Apostate!

by shamus 48 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Shamus, now you have to go out, get a drug addiction, become an alcoholic, and get 15 women pregnant with your children. They need their rumors to become facts.

• shamus
    shamus

Noferatsu,

I am sticking my arm with a needle as I type this..... not an easy feat! (just kidding)

Thanks everyone! I am going to worship satan right now... LOL!

Jeez, you can't even talk about Vicki without being apostate! What a bunch of dorks.

• Odrade
    Odrade

Good for you sending the info about Vicki to everyone you know. What an honorable way to get out of that ******* cult.

I just heard some more stories today... not sure how long I can keep doing this "fade."

Odrade

• onacruse
    onacruse

shamus, that took a lot of guts, man, and a measure of how you're actually changing in response to "the truth you've learned about the troof." More power to ya!

***waiting for the nude pics...

Well, I don't ordinarily send my pic to guys, but, if you insist...

Craig

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

WooHoo!!! Shamus!!!

Please fully welcome me into your fold.

Welcome! ... Unofficially or officially ... I always saw you as one of us!!! You had the "spark"!

((((Hugs))))

ESTEE

• core
    core

Any ideas on the career path for an apostate - whats the next step? a moderator on this board? Simon just qualified for his MCAD and you got the IAOA - will you be putting that on your CV - ?

btw congratulations on your new status

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

Welcome Shamus to this very open club! I read your story yesterday and was deeply moved.

When I was DFd, I remembered the story about the lunatic leaning over the wall of the asylum, calling a passerby and asking: "Are you many in here?"

Well, we definitely are.

Take care,

Narkissos

• Brummie
    Brummie

Congrats Shamus!

look ^ I severed Onacruse hand just for you

Brummie

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

I am especially apostate, especially since I attended an Ex JW Convention!

• Oxnard Hamster
    Oxnard Hamster

Nice going Shamus. I've been studying with them for almost two years, have no family in the borg, but I understand how hard it is to leave.

As one guy told me, as long as you stick to your guns, you'll be fine.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit