Opinions of GB members

by campaign of hate 20 Replies latest jw friends

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

@noontide:

"Why has the Holy Spirit not chosen someone from India, Africa, Japan, The Middle East (and a believer in the JW teachings - baptized) to be part of the GB? Surely someone from these parts of the world would be better able to relate to people within these regions and help bring them into "The Truth.""

In all fairness JWs from the countries you mention are not likely to know English, the default language of the Governing Body.  

• flipper
    flipper
    Tony Morris the 3rd ( such as he is ) seems to be wanting to be the new " Ted Jaracz " of the GB 2.0 group. Just my observations, he seems to be a legend in his own mind. And he's just as crazy as Jaracz was- perhaps more so. Or his equal in nutsville
  • FayeDunaway
    FayeDunaway

I want to personally thank Sam herd for his hardline talk while visiting our circuit assembly years ago, that got me to read the bible instead of listen to him. I chose the book of John. Then fell in love with Christ. 

and I had been sooo excited there was finally a black brother on the GB. But was very disappointed he was THAT kind of brother. During his talk, I kept reading about Jesus and salvation and love, and he had equal representation with the father in the Greek scriptures, everywhere I looked. Then I would look up and listen for his name, but it was always Jehovah Jehovah jehovah. I was like, something's wrong here. This doesn't match.

• fulano
    fulano

@village idiot..

what about Hong Kong, Nigeria, South Africa, and so on?

By the way, whats Losch native language? On the writing departement are also not native english speakers (Spanish, Dutch).

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

My view of the JW governing body members is that they are all equally guilty of promoting doctrine that is unscriptural.  

Until one or more of them grows some gonads and speaks out against some of their demonical and unchristian teachings such as the no-blood doctrine and the disfellowship/shunning policy then it is hard to separate them to offer an opinion individually!  

However, if I had to offer an opinion, I would say that all seven GB members enjoy the lime-light!  All seven GB members are arrogant, haughty and selfish!

• runForever
    runForever
    we'll see how nice they are when their organization is burning in flames.
  • prologos
    prologos
    One plus for the Americanization of the "Truth" leadership is that the US has members of all National Countries, Immigrant groups represented. You have even Italiens with anglizised names. 
  • MarkSutter
    MarkSutter
    only in the biblical jw fantasy la-la land can a turd be a king, and if this guy had to get a real job he'd be in deep...well you know
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot

OneEyedJoe - "Tony Morris the 3rd (such as he is) seems to be wanting to be the new 'Ted Jaracz' of the GB 2.0 group."

Oh, yeah; if anybody on the current GB is Jaracz's successor, it's definately Tight-pants Tony.

Loche may be a hard-ass, but from what I've seen, he keeps a much lower profile.

Which, now that I think about it, suggests that he's the smarter of the two.

• brandnew
    brandnew

Tight pants = queer

Löesh.          = tired

Lett.              = weirdo

Herd.            = wifebeater

Anderson.   = mammas boy

Jackson.     = pedo

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit