I preached the 'truth' to an active JW, her jaw is still on the ground!

by BLISSISIGNORANCE 38 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• freedom96
    freedom96

If she is really willing to get together, that might be a great opportunity to continue talking about the evils of the WTS.

Amazing she even said that if she is so gung ho with the organization.

• Winston Smith :>D
    Winston Smith :>D

great job bliss

Winston.

• core
    core

bliss : Fantastic - nothing hurts like the truth - hope this makes this person think for themselves - sad to read your story and the bad time you had as a JW - make the most of your life now and have a big pat on the back for a job well done!

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

That's great Bliss!!!! you've made her think.

We can only hope she keeps on thinking.

Walter

• Joker10
    Joker10

My parents never reacted that way when I told them about the issue.

• BLISSISIGNORANCE
    BLISSISIGNORANCE

All you guys are just terrific!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your kind, positive words and loving support remind me of how caring people really are!

I will definately keep you posted on any further contact I have with this dub. It would be unreal if she did ring to meet for lunch!

Oh, BTW................after speaking with her last week I got a phone call from her dub sister-in-law who knows about my case. Funny how she hasn't spoken to me for 1 year and yet within 2 days of speaking to her in-law she's on the phone to me? Very interesting!

Anyhow, thanks again and luv to all ......................Bliss

• BLISSISIGNORANCE
    BLISSISIGNORANCE

Joker10................................

My parents never reacted that way when I told them about the issue.

..................................I hope the hugs I send express how sorry I am for you.

Cheers, Bliss

• Singing Man
    Singing Man

Yes very good continue in like manor your a true sister of us all. My daughter too was abused, they told me the same thing, I told them to got to hell and called the cops.

• Panda
    Panda

Bliss, Well done ... she will think about what you said every time she looks at her children.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit