My heads in bits

by Gadget 42 Replies latest members private

• morty
    morty

Glad your back gadget!

Stick to your guns!...Have another to get rid of that hangover...you know,the hair that bit the dog the night before!...take-care of your self...

mortons68

• Gadget
  • bebu
    bebu

Sorry to understand things are not so good, Gadget... Wish there were an easy way to fix things for you. All I can offer here is a hug:

(((((((Gadget)))))))

... A few flowers...

And a prayer for hope and light for you today.

Sincerely,

bebu

• Islandboy99
    Islandboy99

Progress, dont regress...........It's like when your dog dies... The pain goes away when you get a new puppy!!

• kgfreeperson
    kgfreeperson

Hugs, gadget!

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

" What is love ?, baby don't hurt me ..." Addaway (for the little lol not lol again)

You' ll find the one who doesn't hurt (that much cause for some people it can hurt only thinking about loosing what they've got ... which is useless) but wathever ...

You are young Gadget, facing different issues related to the same probleme that makes all of them hard to bear ...

You seems that you can enjoy life in many ways ... just get into what makes you feel good and forget as much as possible about what makes you feel sad. but a little support from friends is good there is mine.

(((Gadget)))

• Gadget
    Gadget

Just feels like everythings spinning round in my head, don't know what to do anymore, my heads just fuct

• Gadget
    Gadget

just can't see the point any more

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

... what are you talking about the point ? It seems that you need to talk ... (do you ?)

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Gadget, the hardest thing about what's happening, is being in it.

It's very easy for those of us, not involved to be objective to the point it seems almost like 'no big deal', but honestly, for you: it's a big deal.

What to say, or what to do? I honestly don't know, because your emotions are so tightly wound up in this matter.

You're a good man. You helped organize one of the best Secret Santas I have ever participated in, and you were so kind to help make others happy.

We, I can assure you, ALL OF US, would like you to find happiness.

Here is a saying I use Gadget, and it applies to everything/everybody. Think about it, and I don't require a reply, but here goes:

"If you've always done what you've done: you'll always get what you've gotten"

I have to put it into practice constantly, because if something is not right and/or is causing me upset or making me heart sick , then I have to realize, what is it that I am doing that is allowing me to feel this unnecessary pain, over and over again? I realize that despite others are involved and factored into the mix of my sadness, I have worn the shoes that have taken me in that direction.

It's difficult when you love someone. Perhaps you when you least expect (Rayzorblade believes this) it, someone, somewhere will display unconditional love and undivided attention to a man who sorely needs it.

It gets better in time, and I know....it sucks to hear/read that.

But I wish you the very best mate, and hope that you will work through this. As I have said, you're a good man, and you've made so many of us on here: very happy. Many, it was their first Christmas, and you helped make it a very, VERY Special time of year.

Thank you Gadget.

We know you're an ace guy, anyone who cannot see that, is not worthy of your value as a human being.

Chin up young man. We're your perpetual cheering section here.

Best to you bud. From the crazy Canucks!

Kindest regards,
    Rayzorblade

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit