My heads in bits

by Gadget 42 Replies latest members private

• Odrade
    Odrade

Gadget...

I don't know what to say, except that I'm thinking of you. Please keep your head above water, this must be nerve-wracking. It's hard when you want to fix or save someone and they just keep sucking your love and energy, but don't get better.

(((((G)))))

Odrade

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Hi Gadget, I'm very sorry to read of your plight at present.

This is a very emotionally charged time right now.

There is another poster on here, who will remain nameless, but has experienced something similarly.

Not sure how it has worked out, if at all.

But I think Gadget, despite your dedication to this person, you will be the fallguy.

There are plenty of wonderful people out there, but of course, it's difficult when the one 'you love' is the one you love, despite the almost 7 billion people on this planet.

It's not easy.

We need to get this Gadget dude over to Michigan. Hell, let's just get'm over here and let the American and Canuck women spoil him.

He's a nice guy, and deserves only good things.

I wish you well Gadget. It's not easy, emotions are high right now.

Take care m8.

• sidney
    sidney

((((((Gadget)))))) It must be really hard for you at the moment, coming out of a relationship is very hard especially when one of the people wants it to carry on. I had to end a relationship when i was a witness as it was getting too serious and this guy kept saying things like " if you finish it I'l killl myself" I didn't love him and new it would be kinder to ender it than carry on and I think deep down he knew it would never work out. I distanced myself completly which was hard as all his friends were my friends. Every opportunity he had he would ask me to re-consider and emotional blackmail was used. I don't know all about your situation but I thought I would tell you how I dealt with mine. I hope things work out how you want them , your girlfriend sounds like she is going through it too, but my advise to you is to distance yourself from her otherwise neither of you will be able to move on. Take care, Sidney

• Sassy
    Sassy

Oh Gadget. This has got to be so hard for you. The emotional rollercoaster she has you on is not a safe or happy one. You love her so you are there for her in spite of the fact that she is doing things that hurt you. This is a high maintenance relationship where you keep giving and giving and get nothing in return. I really worry for you. Please take care of yourself.

• sens
    sens

((((((gadget)))))))

that sux...im sorry you had to go thru that...:(

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

(((((Gadget)))))

Sorry to hear this is happening. I'm being similarly blackmailed right now, so I know how you feel.

All I can say is, we cannot always think only of others at great cost to ourselves. It burns us out. We must take responsibility for our own happiness - no one else is going to do it for us.

Email me if you wish.

Walter

[email protected]

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Gadget, sounds like emotional blackmail to me....and it's coming from someone with a very immature relationship-attitude.....are you sure you wanna pay the price?

Frannie B

• caspian
    caspian

I have sent you a PM mate

Cas

• starfish422
    starfish422

(((HUGS))) Gadget; sorry you've been through a rough time. Maybe your ex is toying with the idea of leaving the Borg herself and is afraid to ask for help. With your emotional connection, though, you may not be the best one to help her out. Any fellow apostates nearby (possibly female ones) who could help her?

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

This is EXACTLY why I never kept ex girlfriends around. Shit always gets dragged on longer than it should.

You can end all this crap if you want to. All you have to do is tell her to quit calling you. If she doesn't listen the first time, use some nasty language the second. If she starts stalking you, get a restraining order.

She's trying to keep you from moving on with your life by keeping the ball and chain (her) on your leg. Memories and feelings fade faster when the one who helped create them is no longer present in your life.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit