Stacy Smith

So how are things looking today?

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

You're looking pretty good Stacy ;)

• morty
    morty

((((GADGET)))))

I THINK WE ALL HAVE HAD AT SOME TIME IN OUR LIVES THE EXPERINCE OF SOMEONE PLAYING HEAD GAMES WITH OUR MIND. SHE KNOWS THAT YOU STILL CARE FOR HER,AND SHE IS PULLING ON YOUR HEART STRINGS........I THINK YOU WILL DO WANT YOU WANT TO ANYWAYS.......JUST ASK YOURSELF IF SHE IS PLAYING YOU FOR ATTENTION?I KNOW FROM EXPERENICNE THAT,MEN HAVE NOT WANTED ME,BUT DID NOT WANT ANYONE ELSE TO HAVE ME EITHER......ITS ALL A LEARNING EXPERIENCE,......AND IT DOES SUCK! HOPING YOUR HEART HEELS QUICKLY.....AND THINKING ABOUT YOU.....

MORTONS68

• Sassy
    Sassy

yeah I was wondering how Gadget was doing today too.

Check in and let us know Gadget! We care.

• reboot
    reboot

Gadget's gone away for a few days ...

• Sentinel
    Sentinel

(((Gadget,)))

What a tough spot to be in--emotionally. Love just doesn't die; not when you have really cared about someone. If she left you, you must both be wounded, and that takes time to heal. She sounds rather mixed up right now as well. If you still have feelings for her, it wouldn't hurt just to be kind and compassionate,--perhaps directing her to where she can get help. If you don't want her bothering you, and feel its best that you remain apart, it might be best to nip it in the bud right away. Her insecurities at having left you, and what happened to her is not your responsibility; but if she asks to come back, and you can accept her in light of recent events, then this is your decision and yours alone. Just don't set yourself up for another heartbreak if you can avoid it.

• Garnet
    Garnet

Gadget,

Sweetie, I am so sorry that you are going through this....this is why ex's suck ass. You deserve someone who won't put you through bs like this. Was she feeling guilty because she ran off with a guy because of you? or because she ran off with a guy because she was unchaparoned? And please feel free to smack me if I am way off target...started a new medication this week and boy does it make me loopy!

Take it easy and have a beer - I swear a good beer solves lifes problemsokay, I'm just kidding....or am I?

(((Gadget)))

Garnet

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

(((((Gadget!)))))

Take care of Gadget first, honey...Make sure he's okay ...

Tell your ex to go get herself some help ... she's a mess...

ESTEE

• Gadget
    Gadget

Double post

• Gadget
    Gadget

Thanks everyone.

After what happened the other week I just packed up my bike and ran, I ended up visiting family in Scotland and Southern Ireland. I haven't heard from Rachel since then, and I was going to go down and see her, but I don't think that would be a good idea now. I was feeling a lot better when I was away, I've just got to make it stick now that I'm back home, and get rid of this hangover.....

Paul

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit