Happy Halloween!!!!!

by Jade 19 Replies latest jw friends

• Jade
    Jade

Ok I know it's corny but the little kids really loved it when we answered the door!!!

• Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith

That really is cute, but no smile there. Happy Halloween to you too. I know I'm having a blast this year.

• Maverick
    Maverick

Happy halloween to y-all. I have a great halloween decoration I'm setting up next week. I am making a stuffed dummy with a yellow smiley face, with a big whole in his head. He has a tie on and a book bag with certain mags in it. And he's being dragged off the front walkway by Seven Glowing Jack o lanterns. Two of them will have chewed up mags in their mouths. I will post a picture when it is set up! At Christmas I plan to have Santa's sled land on top of this guy! Maverick

• Aztec
    Aztec

Hey Mav, bitter much?

~Aztec

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

I love it Jade!

I'm kinda curious about Halloween. It's been 30 years since I've celebrated it and I don't know honestly how I feel about the morality of the holiday but this year we're experimenting.

Jennie and Jackson are dressing up and going trick or treating. Jennie is going as a Pirate Queen and Jackson as the Green Goblin. Nina bought me an outfit, not sure if I'm going to wear it (I might need a couple to do it) but she hasn't decided on what to wear for herself.

So we'll see how it goes this year have fun with it and then see how we feel.

Chris

• Badger
    Badger

Halloween isn't worshipping the Devil...that's Mother's Day.

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!

awwwwwwwwh, how cute. I can see your lovely dog just laying there co-operating. She is so sweet!!

ok, now spill, what are you going to be for Halloween????? lololol

j2bf

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Badger, do I have to come get you with a can of Whup Ass in the name of good mothers everywhere? Hmmm, that's an idea -- I could come as my mother! No, no, I'd have nightmares . . . .

Jade, your dog is adorable!!! I think my bassets would just look embarrassed. Jackson put a pair of his underwear on Ladybug's head this evening, and she retreated behind my chair in total abject humiliation until I rescued her.

I haven't decided if I'm wearing a costume and, if so, what. Big Tex tried to talk me into a kilt but there is no way I'm putting these hips into anything that is both plaid AND pleated. The Fashion Police would lock me up. I threatened the Florida FreedomFest bunch that I would wear a sensible skirt and show up with a bookbag full of literature, but they countered with a nice dip in the ocean, so I decided to back off that. Then I saw this really cool pirate wench costume, but Big Tex reminded me that my children would be there and I didn't want them going to therapy 40 years from now with that image still burned in their brains. And I found a cute red M&M outfit and thought I could go as minimus, but Big Tex said that I thought plaids and pleats made my hips look big, that red M&M would really do the job.

Maybe I could be a motherly pirate wench?

Nina

• minimus
    minimus

Nina, if you looked like me, Chris would think you were absolutely beautiful.

• Angharad
    Angharad

We are buying the kids costumes when we get to the US, we are going to have look at something for ourselves but not sure what ! First time we have done anything like this - I think I'll have to find some horns and tail for Simon

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit