Happy Halloween!!!!!

by Jade 19 Replies latest jw friends

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    Chris would think you were absolutely beautiful

She would be more delicious than she is now.

• gumby
    gumby

Being the strong witnesses my wife and I are.........we still see this celebration as a spit in Jehovah's face. We are going to leave some magazines dealing with the pagan nature of this satan inspired holiday on our front porch with the light on, and going to a warm gathering of fellowminded true christians to play some board games, drink hot cocoa, and sing kingdom melodies. I hope you heathen bastards are proud of yourselves!

Gumby

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart
    I hope you heathen bastards are proud of yourselves!

Aye, mate, that we are! I do believe we're going to do a tree this year (for Christmas, not Halloween), and Chris had a marvelous idea -- to ask my neighbors, who have been cheering us on through our first baby steps out of the Borg -- to come over and help us decorate the tree, so we'll learn how to do it.

Oh, this is so much fun!!!

Nina

• ARoarer
    ARoarer

Happy Halloween, and I love the pumkins, warm smells of apple cider, and pumkin pie, the look of colorful mums and cabbages in the garden with hay and cornstalks with scarecrows decorating the towns. The adorable faces of the children at the door. I don't miss the scary pictures of beasts with blood dripping from their mouth and churches and buildings burning in the Watchtower publications. Now that is scarey and Satanic

• nilfun
    nilfun

Guess who lived at the home where the trick-or-treaters would be given back issues of the watchtower 'n' awake! instead of candy.

Might as well have painted a giant bull's eye on our front door for the Halloween tricksters.

Now, I can't wait 'til Halloween. I think the best part is making jack-o'-lanterns.

• gumby
    gumby

I would like to see the little kids having fun and participate. Since my wife is a dub still.....I am grateful we have very little traffic on our street for trick or treaters. We usually just turn off the lights and watch the tube.

Gumby

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

animated gif Maybe this Halloween, I'll get to go with my g/kids!animated gif Frannie B

• joannadandy
  • Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Ohhhh, the poor puppy... how will he ever show his face in public again?

• simplesally
    simplesally

We're going pumpkin nabbing on Halloween after Trick or Treating.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit