Picked up my new bike!!!!!!

by Gadget 21 Replies latest jw friends

• Gadget
    Gadget

I picked up my new bike from the shop today, and been out on it having fun most of the day. Its so fast, and I love it. Now I've just got to finish building my shed so I don't have to keep it in the kitchen......

• morty
    morty

great ride..................looks like a awsome rush...........i guess it is not rainning there today.....

mortons68.............check your pms

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

it's a beauty
    (but in the kitchen you can take a look every time, and say ah, oh, a.s.o.)

• Simon
    Simon

"Angharad ... can I get a motorbike? Gadget's got a motorbike ... I think I should be allowed to get a motorbike"

• Gadget
    Gadget

Simon, I think Angharad would love you putting a motorbike in your kitchen..................

• core
    core

Looks a great machine - have fun - DON'T let Simon borrow it! - he'll only sulk when it has to go back

• Mutz
    Mutz

Keeping it in the kitchen is fine, my mountain bike lives in a bedroom. :)

• Simon
    Simon
    Simon, I think Angharad would love you putting a motorbike in your kitchen

Yes, definitely.

BTW: Just got an email from Satan saying winter is coming and they are expecting a big freeze in hell. The pigs are flying south for winter.

• Gadget
    Gadget
    BTW: Just got an email from Satan saying winter is coming and they are expecting a big freeze in hell. The pigs are flying south for winter.

I must live in hell then, because I've been told that we're forcast for snow this week........

• Thunder Rider
    Thunder Rider

Sweet wheels Gadget! Now get to rackin up the miles.

Sheila won't let me keep mine in the house.

Thunder

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit