Picked up my new bike!!!!!!

by Gadget 21 Replies latest jw friends

• gumby
    gumby

So......big deal Gadget! I am saving up my money and getting one of little scooters with a 2 horsepower motor! They will go about 25 MPH max!

Seriously now.....congrats on your new toy.......now all ya need is a babe in a mini-skirt, riding closely on the back!

Gumby

• simplesally
    simplesally

Wow, no pedals!

• Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith

And here I thought this was going to be a mountain bike thread. I should have known better. I sleep with my mountain bike.

• Gadget
    Gadget
    now all ya need is a babe in a mini-skirt, riding closely on the back!

And the faster you go the closer they hold on...... And Stacy, I can be a mountain bike....

• Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith
    And Stacy, I can be a mountain bike....

Well I suppose a girl can have two mountain bikes. Yesterday I rode mine really hard and got it all dirty but afterwards I spent a lot of time giving it lots of attention and making sure it was well wiped down before I put it away.

Now it's out there on the roof of my car.

• Hamas
    Hamas

Actually, my brother in law competes for Great Britain in Cyclocross... he's in Turin next week the season has started.

My claim to fame.

I try to motivate myself, but I think it's just as easy by car. In fact, easier.

• Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith

Cyclocross is popular around here too. I've watched a few races. You've gotta love mud and running for that sport.

• Gadget
    Gadget
    Well I suppose a girl can have two mountain bikes. Yesterday I rode mine really hard and got it all dirty but afterwards I spent a lot of time giving it lots of attention and making sure it was well wiped down before I put it away.

I used to do a lot of cycling, but stopped after I came off my mountain bike real bad and damaged my knees.

• simplesally
    simplesally
    Yesterday I rode mine really hard and got it all dirty but afterwards I spent a lot of time giving it lots of attention and making sure it was well wiped down before I put it away.

I think Gadget would really love to be your mountain bike if you treated him that way.

• Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith

I don't know Sally, he says he came off his last mountain bike bad. I'd hate to be responsible for bad knees or something

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit