$1.2 billion coming, still 12 properties to go

by the girl next door 59 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

I disagree. The real estate they own in Brooklyn is a drop in the bucket compared to what the are up against....

How so ?

So your implying that the WTS is over a billion dollars in debt ?

Really ?

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim
    I don't know if someone can confirm or not, but I heard that the Borg lost close to a half billion dollars on the August 24 stock market down turn. Perhaps this moratorium and sell-off is in fact a byproduct of such a stock market fall??? Sure would like to know!!
  • Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

a half billion dollars on the August 24 stock market down turn

Oh come on the WTS doesn't hold that much in stocks ......good grief

If the WTS had extra funds they would be putting into secured saving and growth funds not the stock market.

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Whatever they "need" all the money, money, money for probably hasn't happened yet.

They need a few "just in case" billions to tide them over the great tribulation of a season of one-ply toilet paper and minute noodles for dinner.

• prologos
    prologos
    all you people, that have not regularly reported time will be sorry when wt distributes the 14,4 000 millions+ using all the time you uninterruptedly reported. ha ha.
  • Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Its laughable how once mental slaves supporting the WTS do so even when they have left it.

The WTS is convincingly blindsiding its followers (Flock) to its actual financial state.

That's a fact to be sure of.

How is that possible ?

Easy look at its recent real estate sales and its new building agendas in the US and the UK.

The WTS leaders are self supporting indulgent illusionists.

Well they strive to convince people that god if directing them and no one else that proves my point.

• exwhyzee
    exwhyzee

Some of that could already be spent if they have taken out construction loans for their current building in Warwick and other places.

I agree and who knows if they used a good part of the equity in these properties just to tide themselves over these past 5-to-10 years. Sam Herd certainly seemed worried about something in the last broadcast where he was talking finances.

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown
    Warwick has turned out to be a money pit with all it's contamination issues.
  • Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Don't be fooled by profitable illusionists, they tend to be disingenuous people who aren't pressured to be outwardly honest and transparent.

How many times has information come forward regarding how much it costs the WTS to have a one day Assembly, to use an example ?

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Since when has the leaders of the Watchtower Corporation been openly honest and transparent ?

Being the JWS are brainwashed with inaccurate coercive doctrines , they are immobilized to think critically of the directions or proclamations made by the WTS leaders.

The majority of people who enter a Kingdom Hall or start reading a piece of literature made by the WTS. generally leave their brains or thinking capabilities somewhere else.

They are indoctrinated to believe the GB on everything they say, to be questionable or critical of what they say is sinful and maddens Jehovah.

The GB members know that and exploit what they create around themselves.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit