They're EVERYWHERE

by ApagaLaLuz 17 Replies latest jw friends

• blondie
    blondie

Welcome, Gretchen. I agree that is a very good response. I will borrow it too for possible future use.

Blondie

• Emma
    Emma

(Welcome Gretchen)

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

Gretchen.... that is very good. I remember with the temp guy, my boss had asked me to show him some billing stuff. He went to her privately and told her he felt uncomfortable with me and explained the situationed. She came to me about it. I didnt care, less waste of my time. He got canned a few weeks later.

Retards

• Poztate
    Poztate

Welcome Gretchen,

Yes it does seem as if JW'S are everywere at work.What is the most annoying thing about them is their belief that even after they find out that you are out of the "club"they feel that they have the right to control what you think and do.Your friend Steve said it well,Its your rules not mine.I'm Sure the poor JW woman ran right to the elders after that to find out what she should do next.

After all it just wouldn't be right to treat Steve as just another human being,would it?? It is such a suprise to them to find that not every one can be controlled by them.

• shamus
    shamus
    "I would appreciate it if you don't say hello or good morning to me anymore, it makes me uncomfortable since I am not supposed to hold a conversation with one who has left Jehovah's organization."

OMG, THAT IS SO WRONG! Who the hell does this person think they are?

I would have said to them if they don't like it, then you should quit... and I would never want to hear anything like that again in MY office... that is a sign of not being able to get along with people, and is unacceptable in any work environment.

I would have given her a verbal warning about making that comment, and if it happened again, a written warning. That is not religious persecution, that is just being ignorant.

I worked with DF'd people, and never felt uncomftrable working around them... in fact, I was told that it was mandatory that I do so, b/c it was a work arrangement only. We did not want to seem like freaks.. even the watchtower bible and tract society recognizes that!

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

Welcome Gretchen and Happy Birthday. I am so glad I have not worked with any Jehovah's Witnesses who know I was once one. Life is so much easier without them.

• leddfootdja
    leddfootdja

I had to sign a card for a Witness co-worker. Her father had died and was going to have a jw funeral.

I signed the URL to this site and "I am sorry for your loss".

I wonder if she will say hi to me now?

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly
    I had a big rule, do not call me Sister XXXXX at work. They had to use my first name.

I have contact with a JW-based business. They insist on signing their business letters with the business name - not using personal names - copying from the universal WTBS signature ("Your Brothers, WTBTS" ---> "Your brothers ****** ").

Drives me crazy!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit