Prince joins Jehovah's

by yxl1 37 Replies latest jw friends

• freedom96
    freedom96

I was talking to a friend of mine that is still a witness, and the topic of Prince came up. I was kind of giving the impression that I thought it was ridiculous that Prince was claiming to be a baptized witness. I just thought it to be very strange to act and dress the way he does and be able to call himself a witness in good standing. My friend was offended that I was judging Prince.

You know there is talk in the halls about how great it is to have Brother Nelson amongst them. Hey, now they can have some entertainment in the New System. But that would be a little showy now, wouldn't it? Prince shouldn't be calling attention to himself.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    What's that thingie that looks like a pacifier? Could it be a Froidean slip

People who wear a pacifier are usually people who do the drug Ecstasy... they like to suck on them because it somehow makes the high more enjoyable. Maybe that is just his "fancy" pacifier.

• DIM
    DIM

This news is really really really old. Don't you have anything better to do than dig up news thats been around for over 2 years?

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

DIM,

I was thinking the same thing. Not too long after I starting posting at this site, Prince was a big topic.

• avishai
    avishai

Hey, newsense, why don't you chill out before you jump someones shit that harshly? That used to be my M.O. Even the openly gay man on this thread is'nt calling names, but trying to educate. Calm down & be nice, O.K?

• onacruse
    onacruse

Prince has recently been promoting his new-found religion in his CDs and at his performances...so old news is still current news.

Craig

PS: Offensive post deleted.

• Lainey
    Lainey

This is some kind of Joke, surely Prince doesn't really attend meetings and go knocking from door to door.

Puzzled Lainey

• blondie
    blondie

No, Lainey, it is well-documented in the media and through the grapevine at PLN and JWZone, JW DBs. He had a baby son die. A vunerable time and a JW just happened to be there.

Blondie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit