Prince joins Jehovah's

by yxl1 37 Replies latest jw friends

• SanFranciscoJim
    SanFranciscoJim

If you go to the Prince website at http://www.prince.org/ and click on the Discussion Forums list, you will find a forum called "Politics and Religion". Look for the thread entitled "R There Any Jehovah's Witnesses Here???".

Maybe some of us should go over there and encourage them to visit JWD. Who knows? Maybe The Publisher Formerly Known as the Artist Formerly Known as Prince himself will come over here for a lurk!

• Gerard
    Gerard

Come on! An androgenous homosexual is an excellent raw model for yer Christian children!

Just let him in an leave him alone with yer child!

• SanFranciscoJim
    SanFranciscoJim

Excuse me, but "androgenous homosexuals" are NOT pedophiles!!!!

Please stop perpetuating myth and lies from the dark ages!!!!

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

I heard they're adding "Purple Rain" to the Kingdom Melodies

• blondie
    blondie

Gerard, I second SFJim's comment. In fact, 75% of all pedophile vicitms are female and the pedophiles are married, white men. There is no homosexual component. Pedophiles prey on children not because of their gender but because of their age.

Blondie

• Gerard
    Gerard

Of coure they're not! I'd REALLY open the door to him and have him teach morals to my child.

• SanFranciscoJim
    SanFranciscoJim

I don't want to hijack this thread, but for anyone who is interested in the alleged "connection" between homosexuality and pedophilia that the WTBTS and other ultraconservative religions claim, I have written an essay on the subject which can be read at: http://www.gayxjw.org/ped.html

Now, can we please return to the topic of Prince?

• blondie
    blondie

I would expect a parent to teach their child moral values, not someone at the door, or at work, or at school, or in govenrment positions, Gerard, no matter what their moral stance, even if it agreed with mine.

If the goal is to protect your child from pedophiles, then it is important to recognize where the danger originates. Homosexuals are not more likely to be pedophiles; in fact based on the studies done, less likely.

Blondie (abuse survivor)

Sorry I didn't mean to hijack this, but it is a pet peeve and takes attention from the real danger.

• avishai
    avishai

Well, I can't say I never liked or respected the man, much as I'd like to. He's a musical genius, can play almost any instrument known to man, & is one of the most prolific songwriters around. That being said, he's obviously an idiot savant to believe all the JW hocus pocus.

• Mulan
    Mulan

Are you guys saying Prince is a homosexual? I have never heard that before.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit